Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

EPII Sneak Preview Figures in STOCK!

Hey all, I got an email from Entertainment Earth, they have the 4-pack sneak preview figures in stock and ready for order if anyone is interested. Set includes Zam Wessel, R3-T7, Jango Fett and Clone Trooper. Here's the URL

www.entertainmentearth.com
    Item# HS84455LL

They look pretty darn good!

GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I've got mine and belive me they are pretty darn good!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002
    I've got mine and belive me they are pretty darn good!
    Living over thar, you musta paid an arm and at least one leg for them

I got mine today from EE, for that awesome price. Not too bad for somehting that was selling for $250.00+ a couple of weeks ago.
    Thanks To Hango Fett/Jedi Tricks for the Avatar!

Originally posted by General Veers
    I got mine today from EE, for that awesome price. Not too bad for somehting that was selling for $250.00+ a couple of weeks ago.
    Where on earth was that price from? HALACALIJA!

On ebay, the sneak preview Jango Fett was selling for an outrageous price. Some people never learn

BTW, I checked EE, and the Sneak Preview Set is already gone. That was fast, they must've had a small quanity.

Originally posted by General Veers
    BTW, I checked EE, and the Sneak Preview Set is already gone. That was fast, they must've had a small quanity.
    I posted that early this morning when I woke up to that wonderful email so I guess it depends on what time you checked...usually their stuff goes pretty fast (less than a day) when peeps find out and I was on rebel scum and they had the news as well so no telling how many people knew about it LOL I guess alot but you can still order it now and be one of the first on their back order list. I've gotten lots of stuff from them and I live very close too which is lucky and I've never been unsatisfied with their product or how fast they get it to you even on backorder!

Boy, Entertainment Earth took my credit card# fast then Oh well...the Sneak Preview 4-Pk is on BACK-ORDER. Guess what I don't deal with a co./ web site that screw's you. I'm gonna cancel my order ASAP. Good Luck with these a@@

Man...... they were in stock when I checked and then 20 minutes later when I went back on to order...... they were out. Dang it! With my luck, I'll never get them. Does anyone know how hard these are going to be to find?
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower