Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What DIDN'T they make? (cont)

Originally found at the old forums: What DIDN'T they make?

----------------

I like the idea of a Gungan city playset with clear rubber membranes that the figures can pass through via a slit in the rubber.

I'd also like to see a real Gungan sub vehicle with the ability to hold 3 figures.

And jedibear's idea of Tey How and Handmaiden (orange dress) are both appealing to me, as well as the comment that this stuff that was planned, prototyped, but never released:
    • Lott Dodd
    • The Qui-Gon/BattleDroid 2-pack
    • The Gungun Warrior/Droideka 2-pack
    • Holo-Nute Gunray

It should all see release!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Commtech chip 2 and commtech chip 4.0 reader!

Although they did make a few of the twice the speech chips,but they are going for US$80 each!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I always thought a good "Final Duel" Cinema Scene would have been pretty nifty.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

the master jedi
    I really want a final duel cinema scene 3-pack. I would want Qui-Gon to have a hole in his chest too.

Since I began the old thread... I'll clear up what I had originally meant. I was looking to see what things weren't made, as in types of items. There were 3 3/4" figures, playsets, vehicles, etc. But as I said, no E1 Pez dispensers or personalized checks were produced. Feel free to continue with unmade figures or sets, but it wasn't what I intended! Moo-wah-ha! Kidding.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Smile They shuld have made

1. Wald
    2. Kitster
    3. Amidala in white w/ lobe of Peace
    4. the remaining Jedi Council members
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos III
    Since I began the old thread... I'll clear up what I had originally meant. I was looking to see what things weren't made, as in types of items. There were 3 3/4" figures, playsets, vehicles, etc. But as I said, no E1 Pez dispensers or personalized checks were produced. Feel free to continue with unmade figures or sets, but it wasn't what I intended! Moo-wah-ha! Kidding.
    I didn't realize, sorry BC.

I don't think there were any Ep 1 address labels, sandwich baggies, or blank videotapes. No Qui-Gon anti-fungal cream, no Jar Jar massage oil (the label could say "Thisa sun doin' murder to meesa skin!"), no Captain Panaka executive stress toys...
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Re: They shuld have made

Originally posted by evenflow
    4. the remaining Jedi Council members

Most of them are being done in the POTJ line!

We have Eth Koth coming soon!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

There were never any Jar Jar diapers, but if anyone deserves to be POOPED ON!!!!!, it's him.