"He [my uncle Owen] told me he was a navigtor on a spice freighter."
Which is true for when Anakin was teaching Ahsoka to be the pilot (because she has to learn from Anakin as her master).
So I want the Twilight back in more episodes, and if they can make it the scale of the Republic Attack Shuttle (which is also under-scale), I think the ship should turn out alright.
Swinging wing of course
extending / retracting landing gear
Swiveling cannon that shoot missiles
Opening rear hatch for storage of a shrunken scale Jedi Starfighter included or sold as a figure-vehicle mini-rig (I don't think they can re-use the size of the current mold and keep costs low - but go for it if it's possible).
Opening front canopy (for play value only) so you can put figures in the 4 seat cockpit with standing room behind them for 2 more characters / droids and cannon periscope prop that rotates from ceiling that you can pretend figures use.
A sickbay shelf molded in the back, like the one on the BMF. No big deal. But they can draw an arrow that points to it on the back of the box.
Maybe include an exclusive Padme figure they think would be a tough sell on a cardback (because Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Ahskoka do sell) or how about a 2-1B droid?
Electronics if they'd like. More blasts, less dialogue, except R2-D2 sounds are welcome!
Maybe include a Republic escape pod for rescue missions? You could put Wolfe in it or somebody?
Now that we have the Republic Shuttle, I'd buy this.
I'm sure Mark Bredeaux is aware of how to make the Twilight - and possibly wants to. Of course - JABBA'S SAILBARGE FIRST!
These are large vehicles, not starfighter assortments where I think things like Hondo's Rapier-One would fit in.Dea
1) Jabba's Sailbarge
3) Blockade Runner (2 paint runs - PT blue, OT red)
4) Imperial Star Destroyer
5) Republic Star Destroyer
6) Invisible Hand Dreadnaught
7) Angel fish Jedi transport
8) Death Star (if you can pass it off as a vehicle)
10) Imperial Landing Shuttle
11) Palpatine's ROTS Shuttle
12) Rebel Transport
13) Rebel Medical Frigate
14) Hounds' Tooth (EU- Bossk's ship, pass it off as a Clone Wars Trandoshan Slaver's Ship)
15) Sith Infiltrator (of better proportions)
16) Dooku's solar sailor (of good proportions)
17) larger Tatooine Skiff
18) Republic Cruiser like the Radiant VII with removeable weapons to be TPM or CW style
19) MTT for sure (should be higher on the list, too!)
20) Droid Landing Craft (large enough to carry one AAT tank)
21) Trade Federation Freighter
22) Separatist Dreadnaught
23) The Malevalence
24) Republic Navy Cruiser (AOTC style)
25) Republic Freighter (later used to transport walkers, but Anakin and Padme took one to Naboo in AOTC)
I could invent the designs for a lot of these things.