This is the first ship seen in TPM and later shown periodically in Clone Wars (with lots of weapons added).

What would the ship do? In comparison to the Big Millennium Falcon, I thought of what I'd have Mark include in his design for an Imperial Star Destroyer toy.

I have planned this out on paper and intend to contract a plastics company to build a (very boxy) prototype from this design.

It would be way under scale, yet still 9 feet long, accroding to the needs of my plan, and also NOT AT ALL in scale with the BMF, Imperial Shuttle, or the 5 foot long Rebel Blockade Runner I already had constructed (for $750 approximately - though I could have done it for less had I not made a materials mistake. Though this must be expected when you're doing R&D.

Now my Blockade Runner could hold something like 40 plus figures (posed and fighting), but it could hold even more if you just stood everybody in there.

I don't know how many more figures the star destroyer (by my plan) would hold.

NOTE: These features (below) are what I really need the toy to do and I probably won't buy a playset or a smaller substitute that falls short.

I compare the Millenium Falcon for the description's sake.

BMF.............................................Im perial Star Destroyer

cockpit holds figures........................yes - the bridge has short crew pits, each holding 3 figures. The observation deck .................................................. ....................................displays the bounty hunters as if the ship was the Executer.

gunner station(s).............................yes there are 4 with chairs for DS Gunners on both sides (8 total)

launching escape ship.......................yes - one only will shoot off one side of a back corner of the ship. On the parallel side, a probot............................................ ................................ in a delivery ship would launch

medical bed (cheap)..........................maybe on one side, with a bacta tank, and a torture chair would be on the symmetrical opposite side

smuggling compartment.....................NO - but a prison cell and control station like the Death Star's would replace it.

radar dish........................................NO

launching missiles.............................yes from the cannons. Green laser color and gray "hide them away" colors are included

chess set / lounge.............................NO but have a conference table like the Death Star's in the neck of the ship

sound effects....................................Possibl e - but I don't really care

boarding ramp...................................NO

Additionally there would be an elevator up the neck of the ship, operated like the vintage Death Star's playset

Behind it's base would be Vader's meditation chamber with an interchangeable command chair and screen displays for Grand Admiral Thrawn to use

The underside of the ship would be open and a folded winged TIE Bomber (or Vader's TIE) could dock in the main hold and be serviced by maintainence energizer prop toys (like the old accessory set one from the 80's)

There would be catwalks to board the ship and to reach the 8 gunner stations (4 per side) as well - in the main base of the ship's triangular shape.

A trash compactor play area would lead off from the detention center / torture chair area via an escape hatch so you can pretend what happens on the Death Star can also happen aboard other pieces of Imperial technology.

A tactical table prop would be situated on the symmetrical side of the ship, near the sickbay.

A molded cover top, that looks like the exterior of a star destroyer, would fit over this play area to seal the ship off, like the Millennium Falcon has it's top lid pannels as well.

That is my star destroyer.

What do you think?