Would you buy the 1/6 scale IG-Magna Guard Droid?

I would so get TWO of these to guard General Grievous!

They'd have the cloth head wraps and capes and kind of be on the quality level of Hot Toys Terminator T-600s.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Maybe, but I sorta doubt it. SSC's Grievious and IG-88 pricing is out of this world expensive for what they are, and those guys are far more interesting designs than the IG-100 Magnaguard. If the price was not too crazy, and the electro-staff and cloaks were good enough, I'd buy 1, but that's it at best.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Let's see how IG-88 and (hopefully soon) Grievous turn out first...if they're really well-done, than yes...I'd like a Magna Guard.

If Sideshow ever does produce them, it would be cool to see them offered in a two-pack like the Battle Droids....

The Magna Guard would be cool to see but I'd never get it. I wouldnt turn it down but there's too many other SW things going on and this would get scrapped from my budget quick.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Now we definitely need Grievous' Magna Guards!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Definately, I'd also like to see some Commando Droids.

The Destroyer Droid!