Would you buy the 1/6 scale IG-Magna Guard Droid?

I would so get TWO of these to guard General Grievous!

They'd have the cloth head wraps and capes and kind of be on the quality level of Hot Toys Terminator T-600s.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Maybe, but I sorta doubt it. SSC's Grievious and IG-88 pricing is out of this world expensive for what they are, and those guys are far more interesting designs than the IG-100 Magnaguard. If the price was not too crazy, and the electro-staff and cloaks were good enough, I'd buy 1, but that's it at best.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Let's see how IG-88 and (hopefully soon) Grievous turn out first...if they're really well-done, than yes...I'd like a Magna Guard.

If Sideshow ever does produce them, it would be cool to see them offered in a two-pack like the Battle Droids....

The Magna Guard would be cool to see but I'd never get it. I wouldnt turn it down but there's too many other SW things going on and this would get scrapped from my budget quick.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Now we definitely need Grievous' Magna Guards!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Definately, I'd also like to see some Commando Droids.

The Destroyer Droid!