I bought the PS2 (TWO) so I could play these Civil War shooter History Channel games

It's really fun to play a Yankee or a Confederate in different, real historical battles.

Those of you who know me are probably aware that I do live re-enactments once a month with the real weapons, in uniform etc., but now I enjoy being able to have gun battles in the privacy of my own living room!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Welcome to the world of gaming Tycho, because you'll never leave.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I play:

2K9 MLB a few times a week because I keep up with the current trades and am trying to take my Padres to the World Series because it might be many years before I see this happen in the real world.

Madden NFL '11 - still working on getting the Chargers to the Super Bowl for that year. I am not the huge football fan some are here (baseball's my very serious sport) so I don't play too frequently. Plus I set the clock for 10 minute quarters and for a video game, I should have made it 5 minute quarters. EA Sports overestimated Phillip Rivers' ability and I am winning far too easily. Shorter quarters, at least the scores would be realisitc.

Star Wars LEGO 3: the Clone Wars! - I'm loving it.

Star Wars LEGO 2: the complete saga. I replay it as myself in the SW universe and have created both "Josh" and "Tycho," both as Dark Side Force weilders, as that's what I'd be in the SW galaxy: unafraid of the Dark Side, but independent and not alligned. Probably working as a bounty hunter like Cade Skywalker did.

PlayStation 2 Civil War and Secret Missions of the Civil War. I'm not found of the motion in first-person shooters, but this looks all too familiar since I'm a real-life stuntman/re-enactor and it's enjoyable in its moments. I haven't even beaten the first level yet, but I play the above games more frequently on my Wii, so that is why.

Maybe I'll do some Wii bowling or tennis. I bought the Wii because I like those games.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Doing quite a bit of "Wii bowling" myself recently, but with explosives. Just started working my way through Skyward Sword, the latest The Legend of Zelda game. With the motion controls its probably the most fun experience I've had with a Zelda title since Ocarina of Time switched the games from 2D to 3D on the Nintendo 64.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces

SaNta got me the latest Zelda as well. The design is very good. I like how they took inca mythos and put it in Zelda game. I've only played about about 1 hour, rescued the bird and am now getting ready to race. So in other words all hell is about to break loose. I feel it. I'm not entirely sold on the motion plus but I did get a kick out of watching link mimic my real movement.

I'm four dungeons in so far. Its been taking me about 6 to 10 hours accessing and then completing each dungeon (with zero player's guide/internet help, aside from looking up a "game breaking" glitch and how to avoid it). Its the most demanding mental and physical Zelda in quite some time. I haven't even begun to scratch the surface on the side quests. So far my only real complaints with the game is the shield's damage/health meter and the silent realm fetch trials. Annoying having to replace/repair shields all the time because of mistimed shield bashes and such. Basically been going shield less most of my time playing. As for a heads up on the "game breaking" glitch, I didn't read too much into the details of the quest (not wanting to spoil myself), but from what I understand it has something to do with a "dragon's song" quest and avoid talking to the Goron in Lanaru Desert until you've completed the water dragon and fire dragon portions of the quest first.