Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Most wanted: Darth Plagueis, or at least a San Hill re-release so I can customize one.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

2011 was a terrible year for Star Wars collecting, there's really not much else to say about it. I think this is the first year where I found myself completely uninterested in a majority of the toys offered.

I think having my most wanted figure, Kithaba, delayed an entire year for no good reason really hurt my enthusiasm for this hobby.

My favorite figure of 2011 remains the Weequay Skiffmaster. I do wish Hasbro had approached those shoulders a little bit differently, but I had wanted the figure for 28 years and he turned out really well.

Bom Vimdim is a close second for best of the year and, technically, he probably should win it, but I'll always prefer Skiff Guards to Cantina Patrons and this is MY list, so....

I wish I had at least seen a few of the Revenge of the Jedi figures in my area, but the stores that weren't clogged with that horrible wave 5 had nothing but empty shelves from August through December. It felt like the Star Wars line had been cancelled for the last 5 months of 2011.

Nothing else to really say. In summary... 2011. Horrible year. Glad it's over.

Looking forward to 2012 and my most wanted figures are:
    1. KITHABA
    2. Weequay
    3. Nikto Skiff Guard
    4. Sandstorm Lando (got him yesterday and he's awesome!)
    5. Lightsaber Construction Luke
    6. Nein Nunb
    7. Pruneface
    8. Mon Calamari Pilot
    9. Sandstorm Leia
    10. Colonel Cracken

No announced vehicles really capture my interest at all.