Do you want figures / beasts from the Togrutu Slave Trade episodes?

These are not my favorite episodes, however:

the multi-tentacled beast that Anakin cut up
    the winged thing that Obi-Wan fell off of

Rex slaver
    Obi-Wan slaver
    Anakin slaver
    Ahsoka slave

Slave trading Queen
    bad Slave capturer / guard looking guy

These might make interesting toys.

I'd consider buying them if the finale to these episodes is memorable.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Not in the least do I want any of these. They just don't have the type of Star Wars styling I look for in Clone Wars items.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm not sure what a "Togrutu" is, but I doubt they'll make anything from the Togruta episodes.

The deluxe Obi-Wan and BARC speeder with sidecar is based on the comic version of this story. The redesigned sidecars were a little cooler in the show, and had interesting paint, like the rancor design. So if they'll do anything, they could potentially make that, since they're not shy about redoing BARC speeders hundreds of times.

Beasts barely have a place in the line in general, and beasts from The Clone Wars are basically an impossibility. There are better choices before the ones here.

I'm a sucker for figures of characters in disguises, so the slaver Anakin, Obi-Wan, and/or Rex could be cool. They could even think about a battle pack where the three share several parts. But it seems that the line is moving away from background characters or one-off designs so I don't know here.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid View Post
    Just the Sniper Droideka.
    That's a figure and it's easy for them to adapt the current Destroyer Droid to make it, so I'd think we'll proably see that one.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.