I think the fighter ships the slavers were using were Skipray Blast Boats from HTTE!

Last night on Clone Wars the slavers fought the ARCs and Gunships with their own fighter craft.

If those tail wings swiveled flat, and I have to remember how they were when the ships took off, they were Skipray Blastboats - the craft that Luke flew when he first met Mara Jade on Myrkyr in HTTE!

They could make this ship and get a vehicle done for HTTE as well!

If it included a pack-in figure:

1st issue - the slaver pilot

2nd issue - Mara Jade (the old one as that was the outfit she wore, Luke is available, and Hasbro will save $$)

Toy ship features:

1) swivel wings
    2) cockpit holds up to 2 figures and R2-D2 (inside, not a droid socket) if possible
    3) 2 launching missiles
    4) manual landing gear
    5) box with window for pack-in figure to be seen

I'd sell this as a store exclusive, then a year later, make it a different (or the same) store exclusive with a different figure.

Packaging changes: Clone Wars ; Vintage Expanded Universe
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Not to burst your bubble, but they're actually quite different. The HH-87 Starhoppers used by the slavers were based on ROTJ concept art. The Skipray blastboat is a different ship entirely.

The exciting thing for me was that the republic fighters looked a lot like z-95's (another ship Mara is associated with.) I really hope those see production.

I wondered about that myself Mtriv.. Were they? Or were they ARC170's that just didn't open their s-foils?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

They looked like single seaters, so I don't think they were arc 170's

Man, you guys really need to be reading the episode guides. They are indeed Z-95 Headhunters. The guides originally said that they were Z-85 Headhunters, but that was soon changed and every subsequent mention has called them Z-95s.

It's a nice design, and a cool nod to EU, but I don't know how interesting a toy would be since they could only pack so many features into its small frame. Maybe the laser cannons could fire projectiles, or something. I liked the way they spun, though. It was a good trick.

I thought the Starhopper looked like Lando's ship, the Lady Luck: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lady_Luck

Honestly, seeing the Wookieepedia image makes the Starhopper look really awkward as a single-man fighter, the wings are all over the place and all wrong for atmo, and the guns are placed in a way that limits their ability to aim upwards. IMO, this would have been a less odd design as a shuttle than as a tiny fighter.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.