Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    It's been a month since we talked about these figures? Dang, that's awful. Where are these? I haven't seen hide nor hair, and looking at wave 3 and 4 case listings they're not in those! Instead wave 3 and 4 carry forward pegwarming Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Battle Droid, and Naboo Guard. Where are the Wave 2 figures and why aren't we seeing more of them in later waves??
    I've never seen any of them in any store. I don't care enough to buy them online, unless it's a good deal on a figure (I'm not a case purchaser).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    The lack of ROTJ figures and abundance of TPM figures is due in part to the crappy case assortment, which includes 7 TPM figures from the previous wave. If someone wants one of the figures, chances are that they want at least some of the others, so it's probably more likely that collectors just bought the wave when they found it. These things don't last long on the shelves when they're new, you know.
    Oh trust me, that's not the case around here. The TPM figures are in abundance because they haven't been selling, I see the exact same ones every time I go to either store. One walmart has had three Naboo Royal Guards for awhile from receiving one solid case of TPM figures and two cases of the ROTJ figures. There don't seem to be that many collectors around here, and ever since the figures hit $8 it's been pretty slow even for popular waves, especially since the other collectors around here only seem to get one of each figure rather than two for a MOC and loose collection.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I saw Lando, Cracken, and the pilot last week at Walmart.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I found these awhile back, qty 1 of each at WalMart...and never again since. I grabbed all 5 in my excitement but ended up returning Cracken later. Had I not seen them that one time, I would have never seen them.

Plenty of Naboo Soldiers and Quinlan Vos figures to be found, though.

I finally saw them in a store, today... in the hands of some guy who just cleared out the pegs before me.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I also found them today at a TRU, and saw a report of them being spotted at Target. They're really reaching into the backstock!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram