Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yes. I love it. The STAP is shipped as one assembled piece and it fits into a large, heavy, circular base stand.

You can plug it in and carefully use it to angle the STAP to be flying in any number of poses, angled up or down and tilted either way.

No - this wasn't made by Hasbro, so the guns don't become firing missiles, but old habit made me check just to be sure.

The battle droid is the standard one packaged in the 2-pack but I never employed the full articulation on it like I had to in order to have it ride the STAP. The feet lock into the foot pedals and the handle bar motorcyle grips move and can be positioned as clenched by the Battle Droid, who's fingers move from their connection to the hand, and also down the line in the fore-fingers - just like your real hands move. So I was very pleased by that.

Over all, this piece is worth owning. I have it positioned on top of my IKEA detolf for my TPM figures:

STAP- top

Theed Queen (Hasbro) + Padme Handmaiden (Hasbro), NEEDS Capt. Panaka (SideShow)

Queel Black Travel (Hasbro), Obi-Wan Ep1 (Hasbro), Qui-Gon Ep1 (Hasbro), Battle Droid (Hasbro), OOM-9 (Hasbro)*

Electronic JarJar (Hasbro) Battle Droid (Hasbro), OOM-9 Hasbro, NEEDS Destroyer Droid (Hot Toys / SideShow)

Kaadu (Hasbro), Capt. Tarpals (Hasbro), Battle Droid (SideShow) - if I get the Dest. Drd. I will move 1 or more BD's from above down to this shelf.

* The Hasbro Battle Droid is almost an identical mold to the SideShow one, but the SideShow one has more points of articulation.

The Hasbro one is more white colored but has more battle damage paint.

The SideShow one is more tan colored but is a cleaner, newer look.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The STAP and Battle Droid have arrived up north...and my first impressions...this set is pretty cool!

Lighter than I expected...almost like a model kit...wish it was packed better...those who are getting this, use care in removing the vehicle as to not bend/break the foot petals or handle bars. One handle bar was poking though the plastic bag that it's packed in. One of the guns is slightly out of alignment on this one...but not enough to make me send it back.

The stand isn't quite as overdone with the deco "in person" and the "tilt" feature works really well.

Lots of little moving parts...the pedals, the handle bars, the gun turret...all well-engineered and look great.

The deco is alright...not as plastic-y as some online pics have made it appear to be, but this piece does look a little more toy-like....but hey...got plenty of other toys, what's one more?

All-n-all, a cool piece....

The battle droid is very good too....many of the little "issues" that were on the ones in the 2-pack are gone here. The neck/head moves into position much more easily, all of the articulation points work well and stay in position and most notably, the back pack snaps and stays in place quite well. The deco has a bit of a "caught in the exhaust" kind of rusty tinge to it on the lower body...looks appropriate for this droid driver...

Glad I picked this up...it's a pretty distinctive looking set....really looks cool outside....

Nice to hear. I can't really make out much detail in those photos though, I think the sky caused your camera's contrast or white balance to get thrown out of whack.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JediBear, as far as I can tell by your 2nd picture, some funny-looking dude with a long nose is messing with your telephone poll.

You might want to call your phone company to come check that out
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Okay...no good deed,eh? Dropped those pictures (I liked 'em anyway...thought it looks pretty cool outside)

Here's one with better detail...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	STAP-BD.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	26778

I like this set a lot....

Good picture there!

I didn't dislike your previous pictures though. I just thought the 2nd one gave me a great joke opportunity.

I'll take 'em when I can get 'em.

...okay, laugh it up fuzzball! (Hey wait a minute...I'm the fuzzball here - )

Here's another shot of Anakin taking the STAP for a ride...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ANAKIN-STAP-01.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	26781  

ANAKIN: "I mean it. I'm not joking around any more. You WILL tell me where the bathroom is so I don't have to squat around here any longer or I'm going to get really angry and I know how to use this!"

Can CW Anakin hold himself onto the STAP, or is that why you have him against the wall? Is the STAP foot control surface able to support that much weight, what about the very thin handgrips? I can't imagine trying that with the price of this piece, but I applaud you for doing it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've got him propped up there just for the picture...I wouldn't leave him on there that way (for display)...
    The footpads are designed for the BD (right down to the magnets to help hold the BD feet in place) and the handle bars are also pretty delicate...it takes an easy touch to adjust them.

I just thought one shot staged with the CW Anakin figure would be kind of cool....