Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Saw the remnants of this wave in the wild for the first time over the weekend. At a Walgreens of all places. At $14 before tax! Light up Obi-wan (the only one they had) was on my list to use as a head swap, and it's a great sculpt, but I wasn't paying $15 for essentially just a head. Hopefully these will turn up elsewhere soon….
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Went on a vacation...after 7, yes, 7 walmarts...I found one amidala, one anakin young pilot, and one darth vader with light up saber. Love em all. I vacationed to arkansas so all they had on the way to northern ar were walmarts. I added them to the only other MH figures I have, light up qui gon and obi wan.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.