Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Article: EE Exclusive Star Wars Clone Wars Mandalorian Assault Transport Vehicle

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

1. The link goes to the AV-7 Mobile Cannon, not this ship.
    2. Since when is it an EE exclusive? I haven't seen info that anywhere else. EE's the only place I've seen it, and the date keeps going back. Now that the Rex packaging look is done, I assumed these wouldn't make it to stores, but its exclusivity is new to me.

The EE Exclusive was a typo and I fixed the link... I rushed the article, my fault.

Typos fixed, Boba Fettishes tickled!

"tickle your Boba-Fettish?" Really? That must have been an industry solicited message. I don't sense that phrase is SirSteve's style. In an example of great literary prose, he might have written, "Well, here THIS is." ;') Still, going to pick at least one up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    "tickle your Boba-Fettish?" Really? That must have been an industry solicited message. I don't sense that phrase is SirSteve's style. In an example of great literary prose, he might have written, "Well, here THIS is." ;') Still, going to pick at least one up.
    I bet you dollars to donuts that Adam Pawlus wrote the press release, it's his type of pun humor, and he does a lot of their copy now.

This sucker sold out fast!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT - yep, it came directly from EE's website so I bet it was Adam as well.

I had pre-ordered this not long after this article was written, but they kept pushing the date back every month. It still says "June 2012" on the site, but I doubt that very much, so I went ahead and canceled my EE order and bought it on eBay. The EE version would have been $38 shipped, and it was $45 shipped on eBay, but it'll be nice to have it and be done with it. It'll be the Canadian package version, but that's better than the nonexistent version.

Aaaaaand EE just went ahead and cancelled EVERYONE'S orders since Hasbro discontinued the item. Good thing I got mine on eBay just a few days ago - I bet the prices will jump again. But hopefully this will get re-released anyway since it'll be in Season Five.

I went ahead an ordered one off of ebay for $54. I cringed when I did that, but odds are we might not see this again with all the problems Hasbro has been having lately with distribution.