Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wow, that's a really lame situation. I'm extremely curious to learn how many units EE has ordered and expected to sell, how many guaranteed sales that Hasbro turned their noses up at - and why they'd do such a thing.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I got mine this past weekend. It's a pretty cool ship, but nothing really spectacular. I didn't realize that this is actually the shuttle used by the "good" Mandalorians - the ones aligned with Satine - and not the one used by Death Watch, though the ships look very similar. I think the Death Watch one is actually the one in the Season Five trailer. Anyway, my completism compels me to get things like this, and I'm glad to have it as there aren't enough unique Clone Wars vehicles and I really enjoy the Mandalorian stories (aside from Corruption and The Academy, of course ), but unless you NEED it, then you're not missing anything amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I got mine this past weekend. It's a pretty cool ship, but nothing really spectacular. I didn't realize that this is actually the shuttle used by the "good" Mandalorians - the ones aligned with Satine - and not the one used by Death Watch, though the ships look very similar. I think the Death Watch one is actually the one in the Season Five trailer. Anyway, my completism compels me to get things like this, and I'm glad to have it as there aren't enough unique Clone Wars vehicles and I really enjoy the Mandalorian stories (aside from Corruption and The Academy, of course ), but unless you NEED it, then you're not missing anything amazing.
    Thanks for the 411, that's really annoying that it's the WRONG shuttle and still not easily available. I wanted one because it looked like an ok vehicle to interact with my figures, but with vehicles gone up to $30 I don't know now if I would have bothered at retail, much less the disastrous situation it's at now.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.