Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I don't mind the take on April for the new toon. At least she won't always be a damsel in distress.

Having her as kind of the spiritual "Fifth Turtle" and training with them is a nice change to things.

And the whole Donny/April thing has been in a lot of canons. Including the previous cartoon series.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

IIRC, Donny has only been a good friend to April, not in love with her.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Rocksteady and Bebop have been confirmed for Wave 2 of TMNT Classics.

TNI also says that Playmates has confirmed that they'll be the only new figures in Wave 2:
    Update: Playmates has confirmed for us that wave 2 will only include the two figures of Rocksteady and Bebop, so I guess we will have to wait a little longer for Shredder and any others. Playmates also confirmed for us that we will get a look at both Rocksteady and Bebop at Toy Fair next month, so stay tuned.
    Playmates.Com also has updated the TMNT page with silhouettes of the two new figures. Woot!

http://www.playmatestoys.com/brands/...lassic-figures

First look at Rocksteady and Bebop from Toy Fair thanks to MTV Geek!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TMNT Rocksteady Bebop.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	27101  

They overbuilt Rocksteady IMO, those shoulders and arms are too big, and his head is way too big.

I didn't realize TMNT was a LEGO line now, spotted 4 sets at Target.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

You mean overbuilt Bebop? And his head was rather oversized on the original toy as well.

Here's some more pics from MTV Geek. Including some decent side pics of the Gruesome Twosome.

http://geek-news.mtv.com/2013/01/30/tmnt-toy-fair-2013/

Yeah, I did mean Bebop. Been a while. The original toy's head wasn't this big, compare it to the size of the torso on that figure, while here this head is bigger than its torso; they're using the inflated arm proportions to justify the larger head IMO.

My son received the four movie Turtles figures and their Assault Van.

In a nutshell, I know the manufacturers unfortunately tend to cheap out on movie merchandise, but this is freakin' ridiculous. The figures are rubbery, the articulation makes no sense, and the detail is nonexistent. (I actually am, it seems, the only person on Earth who thinks the Turtles actually look pretty cool in the movie, even if I have no desire to spend a penny to see any Michael Bay [strike]movie[/strike] flaming turd. But the figures really don't even try to capture the look.) The van is especially bad, with horrible quality plastic, decals that make Hasbro look like amateurs, and action features that go off with the slightest provocation and I'm convinced could kill a grown man at thirty meters.

My father-in-law spent probably $80 on all this, not counting shipping. He could've almost have gotten the whole damn Guardians of the Galaxy BAF Groot wave for that. (And no way in hell am I letting either of my kids watch any Michael Bay movie based on a classic toy or comic, because I'm not quite ready to explain unfunny masturbation and nut jokes.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.