Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post I just noticed the top 5 is GONE

Good riddance, IMHO. Personally, it takes away a fairly pointless measuring stick. I mean, stillakid and Tycho MUST hold some kind of record for "most heartfelt point-by-point debate", and the counter didn't reflect that. Emperor Jargo cursed numbers in the EP thread, and I'll curse em here. Away wi ye, NUMBERS!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Re: I just noticed the top 5 is GONE

Originally posted by mabudon
    Good riddance, IMHO. Personally, it takes away a fairly pointless measuring stick. I mean, stillakid and Tycho MUST hold some kind of record for "most heartfelt point-by-point debate", and the counter didn't reflect that. Emperor Jargo cursed numbers in the EP thread, and I'll curse em here. Away wi ye, NUMBERS!!
    Amen to that Mabudon. I as well am glad it's gone. Since I have been posting alot more information lately, to help people as well as to just talk about Star Wars in general. Febuary was just a sick month for info, and there was so much to talk about, but I didn't realize how much I did. Now I can post as much as I want, without having to worry about people saying again that I am doing to get the top posting spot. I applaud Sir Steve for his wise decision to rid the community of the Top 5 posters area. *Clap*

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thumbs up Ahem...

and AMEN!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Amen, over here to!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

SirSteve has cast out the demons. Halleluiah!!!!
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Yes, we believed that people were post padding just to be at the top so we took it out of the equation.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

I think most people at the top were and are frequently consistent whether there was a list or not. Bigb, JJB, jedipartnr, master jedi, etc all just like to converse with the other regulars. If you erased all their #'s it wouldn't affect them one bit. Any post padders vying for the list wouldn't have had any chance of catching those guys.

well i can understand why the top five went west but what happened to the online members box? Now i have to keep nipping off to the user CP area to see if my buddies are online or not. Me not happy about that. Me likes to see who's here so me's can find maties and converse. it's like blundering around in the dark now. Especially if you want a quick PM conflab. no point sending if they aren't online when you're after a quick response.

Me feeling sad........ me want the online members box back.....

Hey man, you and I have some issues.
    You say Jango is a lame character, huh?
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

EMPEROR JARGO, I love your new Avatar. Don't let JarJarBinks see it.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."