What toy have you got that you couldnt before?

What was that one SW toy that you always wanted when you was younger but could never get or have. I know for me, it was the Falcon. I wanted that ship so bad that I had it for my birthday and christmas lists for the longest. My parents never got it for me, but after it was rereleased it was the first toy that I got!

Anybody else?
    "Luke, join the dark side, it's so wizard!"

I got everything I ever wanted back in the days of vintage Although I did want a Removable helmet Vader figure made then but they never did it so I was happy to see it made for the POTF2 line!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Wish

I wished I continued to collect the vintage figures when I was in junior high and high school, but playing with "dolls" was uncool. The last vintage figure I remember buying was the AT-AT driver.

The A-Wing! However, the POTF2 one was pretty substandard so I had to buy a vintage one to satisfy my childhood wish list.

Also, a removable helmet Vader (got him) and a Millenium Falcon in correct scale to the figures (still waiting on this one). The only other figures I wanted as a kid I still don't have: Han Carbonite, Imperial Dignitary and Amanaman. I just haven't brought myself to fork over all that cash for a single figure. The Imperial Shuttle was also on my list, but I've decided to make that my last item to fulfill my childhood. If Hasbro hasn't made a new, superior one by the time I decide to buy it then I'll have to produce the cash for the vintage one.

Thumbs up

The AT AT, Snowspeeder, X-Wing, and lots of figures!!
    As always...........L

For me it's the AT-AT, Electronic Falcon, Electronic X-Wing...
    Living where I live the list could go on and on.

Let's see, as a young nipper I found that money didn't grow on trees and I wasn't about to have any wishes granted, so ended up with just a handful of figures and a minirig - The shuttle one.
    I had the land of the jawas UK version without the escape pod and later managed to bully my family into getting me the AT-ST. But that was all I had.
    So in answer to the question, pretty much everything is what I wanted and have fought hard to find the stuff and bring my modern day collection to a fantastic level that I'm proud of.
    I still don't have a few bits and pieces but what i'm missing is more than made up for with the amount of stuff I cram into my cubicle like room. The thing I wanted quite badly as a kid was a tie fighter and I still don't have one. I'm hoping Hasbro bring out a new version sometime with larger wings than the vintage and POTF2 ones.

Talking Ships!!!

Well for me, it has been mostly the exclusives that have been made available over the last year or so. I've found a Skiff, a Y-wing, a B-wing, and the Tie Interceptor so far. I didn't have any of these growing up. And last Summer I managed to grab Vader's Tie and an A-wing on clearance at TRU. I didn't have them either. So I guess I'm living proof as to why Hasbro keeps re-making so many ships.

Heck, back then I could only get stuff by saving up my allowance or doing odd jobs for $. Now I can pretty much just get what I want. However, I won't go out and spend tons of $ unless it's something HTF or very pricey.

In the past year or so I've bought the POTF versions of the AT-AT and Falcon as well as the Queen's starship. I only did so because they went on sale. There's no way I'll waste a lot of money on something that is definitely not worth the price tag.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas