Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Article: First Notes from Hasbro Toy Fair Event

Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

IMO, Mara Jade being the fan's choice winner is a total waste, and I get the feeling it won by name recognition of fans who aren't collectors and don't realize we have Mara Jade figures already.

Looks like between the GI Joe Shockwave Hiss tank and the Carbonite set here, I'm going to have a very expensive Comic-Con.

What new about the CW Super Battle Droid, more articulation?

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid View Post
    What new about the CW Super Battle Droid, more articulation?
    I don't think they mentioned CW at all in the slideshow, but now begins the media tour of the Hasbro showroom, so Steve will have photos up and hopefully we'll be able to see what's up.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Just giving the fans what they want.
    I should hold my input until I see the pics, but I think the fans wanted something other than a resculpt.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I don't think they mentioned CW at all in the slideshow, but now begins the media tour of the Hasbro showroom, so Steve will have photos up and hopefully we'll be able to see what's up.
    Weird, Rebelscum said there were three new CW figures shown, Scuba Ahsoka, Phase II Wolffe, and a new SBD.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid View Post
    Weird, Rebelscum said there were three new CW figures shown, Scuba Ahsoka Phase II Wolfe, and a new SBD.
    I could be mistaken then, I had Steve hitting me up as fast as he could with details, but Hasbro was flying through. I also checked a few other live sites and none of them mentioned them.

Do they at least know that people want Mara Jade in her green robes, or are we getting the same black jumpsuit they've made twice?
    Tommy, close your eyes.