Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Do they at least know that people want Mara Jade in her green robes, or are we getting the same black jumpsuit they've made twice?
    Pretty sure the image in the poll was of her green robes.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I think there was something, maybe in the wording of her description, that made it ambiguous.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

According to Rebelscum, the Fan Choice Poll 2nd and 3rd place votes are...

#2 - Jedi Master Jocasta Nu (Woo Hoo!! - Hope Hasbro will cave and make her now.)
    #3 - Jaxxon (I'm kinda surprised how well he did. They should release him for Easter.)
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

#3? AWESOME!

You might've been kidding, but, since they've done Christmas and Father's Day exclusives (and maybe even Valentine's Day, I don't recall), an Easter exclusive Jaxxon would make perfect sense.

One of the online comics shows him on a "wanted" poster in the Clone Wars era. Maybe he'll appear on the show eventually.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I just listened to the audio, they teased the crowd with Jaxxon before revealing Mara Jade Skywalker as the winner. They didn't mention during the panel the others.

BTW, here are the fruits of that labor: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/conten...Toy-Fair-Event