Sideshow's Phase I Clone Captian

The final "color-coded" Phase I Clone as featured in AOTC has arrived...the red-accented Captain.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CLONE-CAPT-01.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	25941

He's as competently rendered as the rest of the ranks. The deco, especially the "battle" marks showing some distress are as well-detailed as the previous ranks, with an edge given to shading and accents here...like the Captain's seen a bit more action than his counterparts.

He comes with all of the now-standard gear, alternate hands, the "running" feet, the two blasters.

I only have one downside to mention with this release...I've read about many instances with these clone figures of a variety of issues folks have had...sometimes with the base body or armor. I've been fortunate enough with the number of Clones I've acquired to not have had any real issues with them...until now. This clone's base body has several problems...the feet are very loose in the sockets, to the point of just falling out and the hands are also loose (but will stay in). The limbs were all completely akimbo in the box...twisted every which way and it required a lot of futzing to get everything turned around and functioning properly. The body suit was also snagged and bunched up on the body...again, able to straighten it out, but it is stretched out in a couple of areas now.

I've got it all back together and looking okay for display...none of the issues were enough to make me want to return the figure. If any of the armor pieces had been a problem..then yes, back it would have went. It's just been a strong example of how fortunate I've been with these figures. Also makes me even more sympathetic for the folks that have had multiple issues with them...the Clones are really cool...one wants to just have a good quality figure of these well-rendered soldiers to display.

There aren't too many more clones I'm interested in getting...just the ones from the films (Bacara, Neyo, Airborne, Galactic Marine, a few others)...so here's hoping the quality can hold out.

In the meantime, here's a few shots of the Phase I Captain...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CLONE-CAPT-02.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	68.7 KB 
ID:	25942   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CLONE-CAPT-03.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	25943  

Here's a couple of new views of this Clone Officer...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CLONE-CAPT-10.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	26103 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CLONE-CAPT-08.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	26104

Still enjoying these clones...fun to photograph and display...

Keen!

What's the red thing behind his right hip in the first pic?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.