Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Do we actually see Porkins from mid-torso down?
    That's a negative, Red Three. You can see him from the upper-mid-torso though and it's pretty obvious he's pretty big, and we see the actor in Raiders a couple years later, his face doesn't look different and he looks about 275 to 325, I'd guess. I never had a problem with the Rebels having a fat pilot, it's about flying skill, so as long as he can fit in the cockpit, send him up there - they'd send up more Ewoks if they could train 'em... beyond Kettch of course.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Yup! Apparently his name is "Mauler" Mithel. He'll have some silver dots on his helmet; I'm reasonably sure there's a version that's basically the same, but there have been so many slight variations on this mold that I can't remember right now where it came from. I'll have to check next time I'm around the collection.
    Well, he should have them - the only other TIE Pilot with the silver dots is Major Mianda from the Battle Over Endor sets, but he also has the gray stripes on his helmet's "face." But it looks like this figure doesn't even have the dots, so . . . whatever.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I want porkins to have a bigger belly than willrow. I want him to have the biggest belly of any human that has ever been made in the star wars line; the huge belly would help make the figure.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    I think you'll need to do a headswap with Malakili then.
    Genius! This must happen, Jek Porkins - Road Warrior! Oh, but the Malakili is really short.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.