Hybrid View

Ewok Multipack - Featuring CORPSEY!!!

Somehow, POTF2.com got an image of two upcoming multipacks, one featuring Ewoks and another featuring ANH pilots. I have no idea if this is from the Hasbro slideshow and was somehow not mentioned anywhere, but it looks like official Hasbro imagery.

The pilots set includes R5-D8 (Porkins' droid), Jek Porkins, Tiree, Davish "Pops" Krail, and a TIE Fighter Pilot (since those have been so darn hard to come by lately ). There have been a lot of pilots lately, but this set knocks some of the last remaining speaking pilots from Yavin, so that's something.

More awesome is the Ewok set, which features Corpsey, Tippet, Teebo, Wunka, and Kneesa. I don't know how or when this is coming, but it'll be fantastic to finally have Kneesa. If they keep the name "Corpsey" on the package, I will do cartwheels all the way to Rhode Island and personally kiss every Hasbro employee for five minutes each. It looks like Tippet has an alternate headdress from the comics and Wunka is the Ewok who uses the stormtrooper blaster.

Hopefully more information will be revealed soon.

On the one hand, Corpsey is indeed an awesome name for an Ewok, and I'm jumping up and down and getting funny looks over Kneesa because that's a figure I've wanted forever.

On the other hand, dammit, wasn't Chukha-Trok planned for this set and already sculpted?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

And, dude, if you kiss every Hasbro employee for five minutes, you'd better get video of that $#@* and post it online.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Oh, yeah - for the record, "Corpsey" was the fan name given to the Ewok who dies in an explosion, when Romba tries but fails to wake him up. Hopefully it will follow through to the final product, since that is just too awesome.

I think this set has undergone a few changes over the last few years. For instance, Kneesa was supposed to come out with Wicket in Fall 2010, but didn't for a number of reasons. I'm not sure if any of the Ewoks that have been released in the last few years originated in this pack or what, but clearly there has been some shuffling. Perhaps they'll bring back Comic Packs and pack Chukha-Trok with Jaxxon on an all-new adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Perhaps they'll bring back Comic Packs and pack Chukha-Trok with Jaxxon on an all-new adventure.
    If that were to happen, I would know that the end of the world had come and I would ask Freddie Mercury to perform a song with Jimi Hendrix at my next birthday party.

I didn't realize that was Romba in that scene. Learn something new every day.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Is it just me or have these photos already been taken down?

Nevermind, it looks like they're back up.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Why don't we have a re-pack of COMMtechs for this, especially with TPM 3-D out? It could have the "wuuhhhh-huuuh... wuuhhhh-huuuh..." chant for Threepio, the end sing-along Ewok song, Ewok yells. Awesome!
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."