Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Exclamation am i late to this thred? the lights were aginst me :p

i assume you mean ground vehicles? try dunkin yer whiskers in this long drink o hotwheel water (coming soon), it'd make a nice companion peice to deckard's diecast Blade Runner car & BTTF's time delorean (i still don't have the latter)
    vt

VT, that is super bad, that's one I *hope* I'll be able to find when it comes out... wait, that's a 2002 car! I guess now that it's 2003, I need to look into the new line of HW to see if there are any other lovelies worth purchasing as well as trying to pick up the ones I've missed from last year.

I have the Japanese Hot Wheels BTTF Delorean as well as the Johnny Lightning one, each has its charms though they're fairly different from each other. However, neither can hold a candle to the 1/18th one I got for x-mas last month, that thing kicks monster bootay - opening hood, working gullwing doors, fold-down wheels, Mr Fusion, and tons of interior and underside details. I immediately ran out the next day and bought it a plastid display case.

BTW, after saving that pic to my HD in my Hot Wheels folder, I found this 2002 pic that I liberated from the Mattel site last year (April 20th).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	52924_v1 sentinel 400.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	5014  
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I like my transportation like I like my women: hairy, grumpy, and horny.

Put me down for a Bantha.

Way to much info there, Glitch . The way the weather is up in the north-eastern states, give me a Snowspeeder. Any other time I'd like to go around in Zam's ride, with that, nearly all glass cockpit. The veiw would be aewsome. Not to mention the SPEED.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

AT-TE! Its slow and a little big but the weapons and the big stomping legs make up for it. heheehe i can just imagine my self stomping down the street, crushing cars just to pick up some milk from the supermarket
    "The Black Knight always wins!" ~ The Black Knight, Monty Python and The Holy Grail

Well, in the wake of the new SW film and accompanying AFs - I think I would have to chose the Jedi Starfighter for the moment. Although its colour scheme would go better with the Christmas palette the cockpit pop-ability would be ideal for the unseasonably clement and bright weather we've been having here in the microclimate of Bournemouth, and I could still get to disparage the poor and styleless from the comfort of my cockpit.

Furthermore, I could modify the headband thing to include a radio mic and record my new songs as inspiration strikes me.

And as for traffic jams, i would just deploy the ol hyperdrive ring and BOOOOOOM

Of course for my usual transport I would be using the Senatorial G-type bomber wing from the opening of the film, except my one would have much more astromechs and anti Zam measures I would also fly it illegally low so people could hear the wonderful purr for miles, and an unlimited supply of sonic charges to give it that wow factor. I would deploy them over radio stations that weren't playing Soul or Hip Hop

I still live in Theed darlings

jeddah
    Last edited by jeddah; 01-25-2003 at 08:12 AM.
    eVerlasTing

I don't think the AT-TE's legs are big enough to stomp a car, the AT-TE is much smaller than an AT-AT and I think the feet are only around 3 feet tall or so.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

"Just cruisin'" says Will Smith on my radio...
    I will never have any traffic problems...
    Never again...

I'm just driving my brand new AT-AT in the streets !
    "Hey you ! Move your car ! Move your dirty fat ca... Ooops ! Too late..."
    Sorry.

"Mmmmh, Godzilla is a little player !"
    - "I've never understood Walt Disney".
    Howard Philip Lovecraft.

Red face hmm, maybe no diff between ground & air cruisin

cuz lookie wha hoppen in my primary stompin grounds friday i thought about mebbe watching Black Hawk Down for its appropriateness that night but opted for Dead Ringers instead, comin soon to the Hump all i can say is, next time any kamikazes wanna come gunnin for vt they'll need better aim
    jt: what was that painting doin on mattel site? btw it's in my '87 meadbook Oblagon so it's at least that old. i saw jl dmc in store a few months back & really dug it but i'd likely only want either it Or japhot so which would you say has better detail? who knows, maybe scoring me that one might be how you can work off yer clonepilot debt
    on a related note, i emailed the hotwheel piclink to mama in tejas, & next day she says sighted one in targ down there; so contrary to link, sent400 is not Coming Soon, it's Here
    vt

That scan was on their site showing off the entire 2002 HW line, it was this crazy Javascript/Style Sheets dealy that I had to analyze for a few minutes before I could extract the source image cleanly.

The Japanese Hot Wheels Delorean is the better of the 2 mainly based on the wheels and coloring issues on the rear deck, though it's not "perfect" like the 1/18th is. If I see another of these, I'll pick it up for you if I can afford it, I got 2 of the KITT ones but only 1 of the Delorean when I bought these.

I figured it had to be out now, it's from the 2002 line. This probably means it's rare now but won't be by spring. What's weird is that even if Mead OKed the current paint job, Mattel will repaint it like 5 times over the next 7 years.