Hybrid View

Can u swap the heads of the hoth rebel and endor rebel figures/

Im just wondering can u swap the heads on the rebels hoth and endor figures ? anyone know?

Which figures do you mean specifically? If you're referring to the TLC Hoth Trooper and the recent VTC Endor trooper, I recall trying a headswap and being able to pull it off, I don't remember if I had to do anything special though.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

yeah i meant the hoth one with the ball joint neck does it work then ?

I took the head off of the Hoth Rebel that came in the Target 3-pack (With Hoth Leia and 2-1B) and placed it on my TVC Endor Rebel figure. The ball joint on the Endor Rebel is slightly larger, but the heads can be swapped without any modifications, it's just a tight fit.

EDIT: added a photo of the swap:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rebelcommando.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	82.1 KB 
ID:	25975
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

thats really cool the only reason i wanna do this is to expand my endor rebel troops

That looks really good. Hasbro wants uniformity on these joints, but says their hired factories produce whatever sizes work best for the head at that time.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.