TFA Titaniums Wave 2 on Hasbrotoyshop.com - Offer too!

Looks like 7 new ones:

-First Order Snowspeeder
    -Poe Dameron's Black Squadron X-Wing (same as the 4-pack?)
    -First Order TIE Fighter (non-Special Forces)
    -First Order Transporter
    -Darth Vader's TIE Fighter (old mold?)
    -B-Wing (old mold?)
    -Snowspeeder (old mold?)

All $4.99 each. However- if you use the promo code "Welcome" when you check out until 10/16/15 you get Free Shipping and 15% off your order!

GO GO!

I hope they're good...

I saw all of these except for DV Tie at Walmart this morning.

B-wing looks to be the old mold, although with a different deco. Snowspeeder is definitely the old mold.

I bought First Order Snowspeeder, Star Destroyer and Transporter. It didn't dawn on me that the TIE was non special forces so I passed that one up.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I saw all of these except for DV Tie at Walmart this morning.

B-wing looks to be the old mold, although with a different deco. Snowspeeder is definitely the old mold.

I bought First Order Snowspeeder, Star Destroyer and Transporter. It didn't dawn on me that the TIE was non special forces so I passed that one up.
    First impressions? Are the new molds decent and mostly metal?

Quote Originally Posted by Warstar View Post
    First impressions? Are the new molds decent and mostly metal?
    I have not opened them up yet but I can share what compelled me to get the transporter especially when it was not even on my buy list seeing as how the lego and micro machine versions of it turned out rather dull. It has very nicely sculpted details, especially the rear exhaust engines and on top of that, the deployment hatch is functional and can open and close. As far as I can tell from in box, it "feels" mostly metal and I have a feeling this one might turn out to be one of the best of the TFA titanium molds.