Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

We need a non-binding UN Resolution against this and Michael Bay immediately. Also perhaps instead of backing a dump truck full of cash onto Bay, we could use one full of cement.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    We need a non-binding UN Resolution against this and Michael Bay immediately. Also perhaps instead of backing a dump truck full of cash onto Bay, we could use one full of cement.
    I like where your head is at!

Steve just sent me a link, Yahoo is reporting that the film is "delayed indefinitely" due to script issues, the second delay due to that in a month I believe. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Steve just sent me a link, Yahoo is reporting that the film is "delayed indefinitely" due to script issues, the second delay due to that in a month I believe. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
    The official Bay movie script (presumably pre-delay) leaked onto the internet a few days ago. Paramount has already sent their legal team into action to have it removed (as I can't find a copy of it), however some brief synopsis and reviews of said script are still out there. I'll just leave this combination synopsis/review right here to make Beast cry. Peter Laird also gave his blog response after reading the leaked script if anyone wants to read that.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection