Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

We need a non-binding UN Resolution against this and Michael Bay immediately. Also perhaps instead of backing a dump truck full of cash onto Bay, we could use one full of cement.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    We need a non-binding UN Resolution against this and Michael Bay immediately. Also perhaps instead of backing a dump truck full of cash onto Bay, we could use one full of cement.
    I like where your head is at!

Steve just sent me a link, Yahoo is reporting that the film is "delayed indefinitely" due to script issues, the second delay due to that in a month I believe. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Steve just sent me a link, Yahoo is reporting that the film is "delayed indefinitely" due to script issues, the second delay due to that in a month I believe. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
    The official Bay movie script (presumably pre-delay) leaked onto the internet a few days ago. Paramount has already sent their legal team into action to have it removed (as I can't find a copy of it), however some brief synopsis and reviews of said script are still out there. I'll just leave this combination synopsis/review right here to make Beast cry. Peter Laird also gave his blog response after reading the leaked script if anyone wants to read that.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection