Question How much is that preview figure in the window?

After reading the W-M/preview fig. thread and seeing that so many of these figures are being released without having their price listed in the computer I want to know how much they are supposed to cost. I thought either SirSteve or JT wrote that they would be less than $6 but I maybe confused with something else.

Jayspawn said he paid $6.44 for his and I did too since I didn't want to have to find out from the manager and possibly have them returned promptly to the stockroom.

Does anyone know how much?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

The price POTJ figures, and if you remember the price on them was pushed up to $6.44 at WM awhile back.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I got one of each. Only one of them rung up at $6.44 and of course I got them all at that price.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

They had trouble getting my to ring up at the register. I ended up paying POTJ price - $6.44. Oh well, I'm just glad I found them in the store.
    Casual George