Riff Tamson (Possible SW:TCW Season IV Spoilers)

Please make him Hasbro, and with a snapping-jaws action feature.

http://www.starwars.com/img/explore/...son_detail.png

Wow, on first glance... I really don't like that at all. That is some super lazy design. Shark-man.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Does he speak with a Mexican-accent?

I'm not sure if anyone will even get that reference.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Does he speak with a Mexican-accent?

I'm not sure if anyone will even get that reference.
    I don't, but if it has anything to do with Taylor Lautner, I'm kicking some ***.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Oh, man, seeing that image makes me glad I don't follow the show.

But revives my anger that Thundercats is being preempted tonight by it. But, hey, I guess the Tigersharks can't be in two series in the same evening.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I don't, but if it has anything to do with Taylor Lautner, I'm kicking some ***.
    It was an old joke from the TV show Just Shoot Me. It took place sometime after Ep1 and before the premiere of Ep2 and David Spade was on a mission to uncover secrets about the new Star Wars movie and finds a spoiler about a shark that speaks with a Mexican accent to which he responds, "The man [George Lucas] is a genius, how does he do it?" Like I said, really obscure Star Wars reference there.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I want a figure of this guy.

I think he's cool!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    It was an old joke from the TV show Just Shoot Me. It took place sometime after Ep1 and before the premiere of Ep2 and David Spade was on a mission to uncover secrets about the new Star Wars movie and finds a spoiler about a shark that speaks with a Mexican accent to which he responds, "The man [George Lucas] is a genius, how does he do it?" Like I said, really obscure Star Wars reference there.
    That's the one episode of JSM I've never seen, how sad is that? I've seen nearly all the rest in original run. I thought you were making a reference to Robert Rodriguez's Sharkboy & Lava Girl.

They should release the other sharkmen soldiers from tonight's episode as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid View Post
    They should release the other sharkmen soldiers from tonight's episode as well.
    Like they released Thi Sen's Talz soldiers?

C'mon Hasbro!

I agree with Battle Droid (though Riff Tamsen is needed first).

BTW, he is named after Biff Tanner from Back to the Future, and very slight homage is paid to that film series, as well as obviously Jaws.

Like the Zillo Beast paid obvious homage, too.

Maybe Clone Wars could do Top Gun, and have OddBall make Republic Fighter Weapons School? However, I do not want to see him singing to a girl in a bar. Maybe playing the Modal Nodes cantina hit on a keyboard - possibly. Anyway, make the episode Top Clone.

They could also pay homage to Terminator, by designing a new battle droid with cyborg skin design, used as an assassin model. With shapeshifters available, because it's Star Wars, I'm not sure this is such a good idea though. Why use a human replicant droid? Well - Guri was one such droid. So they do use them in Star Wars. But who to assasinate? Palpatine? Dooku? Padme? Anakin? (it would have to be Dooku that sends that one).

Star Wars did Predator with the Trandoshans. Star Wars has done Aliens with the 2nd Battle of Geonosis episodes.

Indiana Jones? How would that work?

Star Trek? Use Admiral Yularen and tell a story about a mission of the Resolute with him in command - maybe with Commander Cody and Captain Rex? They'd have to make it extraordinary to stand out from the rest of the episodes with these characters.

They did submarine movies with the stealth ship, which was also like Wrath of Khan in its own way.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.