Star Trek Figures - Now That Hasbro Has The License.

Dear Hasbro,

I would like it very much if you made a huge 3 3/4" line of Star Trek figures with pretty-much out-of-scale ships and vehicle / playsets that the figures can go in, just like your Star Wars toy line.

That would be so cool.

It would probably lose money because kids aren't knowledgeable or patient enough for Star Trek. In fact, it is not recommended for people with ADD, who cannot read books without pictures in them, or fall below a certain percentage on the curve of intelligence quotients. Also, people who do love Star Trek, probably own more cats than dogs and take complicated anti-depressant medication.

Thus I think Hasbro should explore selling a new line of Star Trek figures at PETSMARTs and CVS Pharmacies and the line might be successful.

Thank you for your consideration.

And by the way, yes, I would buy gazillions of cool 3 3/4" Star Trek figures that interact with vehicle toys, so I kind of do want these just for me. I own 2 cats and take lots of medication.

- Tycho
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I like how you went out of your way to insult people if they don't like Star Trek.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I think I roasted BOTH in my cynical letter. But I would personally love the figures.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I own 2 cats and take lots of medication.
    That is one of the finest conclusions to a letter that I've ever read!

But you'll need to up your dosage! You think you "own" cats! That is not possible.
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.