Hybrid View

SW Galaxy 7 series

I'm hoping to pick up a set of these this coming weekend. My club is having a swap meet, and one of the guys did have extra sets for sale. If the price is right, I might pick up the chase cards, too.

I've resisted the urge to buy packs at the store. Just bought one so far.

I've gone on ebay and looked at the sketch cards. The artwork is great. If I could find one reasonably priced, I'd pick one up.

I used the old SWG6 thread to comment on SWG7. I wonder when this card set run will reach its saturation point (but I'm not tired of it; it's always a new look by its design).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I now have the basic set and chase cards. Very impressive.

Judging from the imagative artwork ranging from the entire trilogy, comics, EU, CW, I can see this series continuing for some time.

This thought came to me: wonder if Topps will have a series 7 promo card to hand out at C6? They've distributed exclusive promo cards before.

Also curious to see if Topps unveils or at least hints at the next series of cards to be released. I'm thinking if will be CW season 3, but I've been known to be wrong...from time to time.

Odds that they'll number the series from 500 to 1... 3,720: 1. You're probably right about CW as the next run; but wouldn't it be season 4 to be made next? :fromtimetotimetoo:
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Odds that they'll number the series from 500 to 1... 3,720: 1. You're probably right about CW as the next run; but wouldn't it be season 4 to be made next? :fromtimetotimetoo:
    I could be wrong but the last CW series of cards was the 'rise of the bounty hunters.' I think that was season 2.