Hybrid View

Have you guys been getting Sideshow's newsletter lately?

I just realized it's been a month since I've seen one, they're usually weekly. I checked my spam box to no avail. I checked the account and there's been so many emails in the past week alone that there's no room for a listing for the last newsletter (tax day specials, announcements, that sort of thing). I'm wondering if my ISP blocked the newsletter email by accident, I've seen that happen before. I didn't get a notice for the Tusken Raider pre-sell going live either, I don't want to miss out on stuff like that. So, you guys having this problem too or is everything on-track there?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Come to think of it, I haven't received anything lately.

I will need to double check that I am still registered. Unless an error is on their end, I should be.

They're not offering anything I want to order in the near future though, so it's not a priority here.

(I'm not going for the Utopau Airborne Trooper, I don't think. But good luck with the Tusken. I have like 3 Hasbro ones I'm satisfied with.)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Interesting.

I contacted them about it, they eventually sent my concerns to their techs, within a few hours I was getting express updates (emails letting you know of a new thing they're selling) but still no newsletters yet, and the newsletter has indeed generated as it's in my account. So that's 2 of us that are having issues with Sideshow, that's more of a pattern. Anybody else?

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

No newsletter here either....but I do get the email updates (for POs) and my news letter settings on the Sideshow site show"active"...

Interesting. What about today? Today was the first day I got the newsletter again, and it's from a slightly different email address:
    sideshowcollectibles@newsletter.sideshowtoy.com

I would like to think my efforts are what got this fixed, but who knows.

I Don't think I got this.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.