Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    do you think walmart will put the stuff out at 12am?....hehe i made sure and asked for tomorrow off just for this day
    Watch your mouth kid or ya gonna find yourself floating home

I just want to wish you all good luck. I hear that Jango Fett (Final Battle), Bespin Luke & Vader, and Mace Windu might be available. They were found at Midnight Madness overseas.
    Luke:"Master Yoda you can't die!"

Yoda:"Watch Me!"

Well what a day! I found all the figures except for Dooku :-P ...I went to about 10 different walmarts and k-marts tryin to find him no luck tho...Out of all the places i went to the Geonosian Warrior and Dexter Jettster were the rarest finds...If anyone knows where a Dooku is or has one they wanna part with for a good price let me know

hey found everything except dooku too. went to the following

walmart glenwood
    toyrus glenwood
    kmart 6 forks
    walmart falls
    kmart capital
    walmart knightdale
    walmart durham/roxboro rd
    kmart durham/roxboro rd
    kohls falls

26 figs/4 deluxe/slave 1/2 speeders/reek/all legos

just got back from Dunn Walmart....still no dooku arrrg....
    Im goin coocoo for dooku damit!!! LOL ...They did have a snowspeeder with Dak...that was cool hadnt seen that anywhere else.

Ive seen no Dooku or Qui Gon jinn ever thing else around Charlotte seems easy too find and this was around 5pm today so i figure most already got what they wanted.
    I did find a Jango Fett with Unpainted Visor that was cool.

P.S. I don't see Count Dooku on back of any package either
    Last edited by Jedibill; 04-23-2002 at 07:20 PM.

yea i didnt see any qui gons either....alotta people told me that there were only 2 or 3 Dookus out of 12 or 13 CASES ...Thats insane it sux that they short pack them like that :-P ..Im goin the ebay route now...I waitin for one at a good price..

If you need a Dooku I might be able to get you one. There was at least one more on the shelf when I left Wal-Mart Greenville. He's an ok figure.
    Luke:"Master Yoda you can't die!"

Yoda:"Watch Me!"

cary toysrus had some dookus. only place around that i heard. don't know if there are anymore.

My Wal Mart had a ton. I am talking 10-15 at least. Toys R Us in Durham had a few as well. I picked up 3 of them, so I could open one of them. Not a bad figure. Cant wait for his 12 inch version.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed