Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

I rode upto the one in South Boston, VA. It is a 24 hr Super Center, only about 25 minutes from me.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Hey, Jango! Found a Jedi Duel lego set yet? He He, me too!
    Luke:"Master Yoda you can't die!"

Yoda:"Watch Me!"

Sorry I didnt find one before, NesteaFett. Hope you like it.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

I'm just jesting. Enjoy the figs!

Oh I am. And I am going to go look for more tonight. Its just so great knowing they are out now. Just sitting here looking at them and everything makes me so happy to have them. Its like Christmas in the spring.

I know how you feel. Even though I already had all the figs I drove around town to check out the displays at each store. They rock so much! The 16th gets closer and closer.

Picked up a Snowspeeder last night at Wal Mart in South Boston, VA. Anyone in central or northern NC I recommend you try this Wal Mart. It has been a favorite "hot spot" of mine, since they stock everything and no one in that area cares for Star Wars. You can go anytime and pretty much be the only person looking at Star Wars on the aisle.

same at dunn walmart they had the snowspeeder too but i didnt get it...Im tryin the Fuquay-Varina Walmart today ......still need a dooku
    Watch your mouth kid or ya gonna find yourself floating home

Fuquay-Varina has a Wal Mart? Wow. Last time I was in that place it only had a McDonalds and a Food Lion. Good luck.