Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    I think I might check my hometown Wal-Mart in Washington. It's got everything there and no one in that town save me cares about Star Wars. We'll find that Bomber yet!
    Luke:"Master Yoda you can't die!"

Yoda:"Watch Me!"

Just came from wal-mart in lincolnton NC no dooku's but they do have 2 Tie Bomber's and 4 Snowspeeder's left i dont think there a 24hr store think they close at 12 i could be wrong.

Well I finally did find Luminara, Taun We, and the Royal Guard. Stopped by Wal Mart in Durham on the way home from work. Wow, they had a great display with lots of stuff. Picked up 2 Luminaras so I could open one. She is pretty sweet!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Found the bomber and speeder today. Guess they finally decided to put them out! Anyway, decided I would put the Bomber on layaway and get my parents to shell out the dough for it. It's my birthday after all! Well, in two weeks.

Found a Jango Fett Kamino escape today at Wal Mart in Garner. That is no big deal, but this particular one had the Kamino background in the bubble. I bought it just because I havent seen one like it. Has anyone else seen a Jango with the background?
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Jango with BK here in Charlotte area easy too find ,I have 2 myself and one has a unpainted visor on it.

Thanks for the imput. I didnt imagine it would really be anything special, but I cant have enough Jangos!!

i have found all 16 figs with the background around raleigh. i have an extra dexster w/bg if anyone needs it

see any dookus in raleigh??? i saw a buncha yodas taun wes and royal guards at Dunn ...weird i saw NO backgrounds in dunn but smithfield walmart has quite a few w/ backgrounds....i think the backgrounds look lame honestly
    Watch your mouth kid or ya gonna find yourself floating home

If you're looking for a Dooku, there's one in Washington, NC. I know it's a long drive, but I could pick up one to send to ya. Also, I've been reading about collector's clubs. Anyone interested in starting one?