Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Hey, there is some interest in starting a club. There are 3 or 4 of us on the rebelscum forums that are discussing this. We get together for lunch occasionally and have started talking about it. If nothing happens before the next one, I will let you guys know. We usually meet during the week at 12 at Chili's on Glenwood ave.

I say we do it. I know the people on here much better than the ones on the Rebelscum boards. I have posted on there a few times but never really felt like part of the group like I do here.
    It would be great if we could get a group from here together to do something. I am willing to drive wherever we plan on meeting.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Just something to add to my last post: We could meet for lunch and could go see AOTC. What would be a better meeting for a SW club than to go see the movie? We could then go looking for figures or something. It would be a lot of fun. Just a thought.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

i'm planning on going to the midnight opening of aotc. lunch that day would be good. or any other day for that matter.

I dont think I could do lunch on 5/16, but anytime next week or the week after would be great. Anyone interested?

Weekends would be best for me. I work full time during the week and live in Greenville. Still I'd be able to make the drive every once in a while. Maybe the weekend of the movie. I know I'm planning on seeing it again! Anyways, I know I'm the oddball living far from the Raliegh/Durham area.
    Luke:"Master Yoda you can't die!"

Yoda:"Watch Me!"

Forgot to add something. I have the 15th and 16th off of work I believe, so anything's fine. Ok, let me know!

I am up for anything. I will be doing a midnight show on the 16th, then seeing it a couple more times that day. I think either the 15th or that weekend would be good for me.
    I am sure we can work something out. It would be alot of fun!!

I remember when Episode 1 came out I went to the Midnight showing. I dressed up as Darth Maul. Good paint too. Anyways, the next day my parents let me skip school so a friend, my youth director at church, and myself just drove around town looking for toys. My youth director spent over a $100 and decorated his office. I had a ball. I think meeting the following Sat. to see the film, have lunch, and do some searching would be awesome. I'm game.

The following Saturday huh? Are you referring to May 18th or the 25th? The 25th would be better for me.