Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Either or, it doesn't matter. Anybody else interested. A posse of Star Wars fans. Hey Todds, what about the people of rebelscum. I know they meet during the week, but would they be interested in a weekend rendevouz?
    Luke:"Master Yoda you can't die!"

Yoda:"Watch Me!"

yeah, i'm sure we could all meet on the weekend. we're going to have lunch one day next week in raleigh if anyone is interested.

NesteaFett, the 25th would be better for me. If it cant be worked out, thats fine.
    Hey todds, where at in Raleigh? I dont know if I can make it or not, but it would be good to know just for reference.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

we usually meet at chili's on glenwood around 12. i'll let you know a day for sure soon.

That's fine with me then. I'll see if I can't make some arrangements. I have a friend in Raleigh who works at the Sam Goody in Crabtree mall. I'll see if he's free. Todds, you in? Any others?

yeah, just let me know. we're prob going to meet tues for lunch. 12 at chili's

Was reading in the Hasbro Saga. Wonderboy says he's seen the Bespin Wav at a Target near LA. Keep a look out. This usually means we'll get them in a week or so. I'll give you heads up if I find anything.

I dont know if I can make it for Tuesday. I am moving stuff into my new apartment so that is taking up alot of my time. Hopefully we can all get together though. It would be alot of fun.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

well went to walmart in Smithfield. They had a bunch of snowspeeders and Tie Bombers. I went ahead and got em ...Still havent seen Dooku ..Looks like they re-stocked some stuff but they had everything but dooku...Anyone seen the bespin luke wave? its sposed to be out
    Watch your mouth kid or ya gonna find yourself floating home

The Wal Mart in Durham on Roxboro Road has about 4 Snowspeeders and 5 Tie Bombers if anyone needs one. This was at about 3pm yesterday, and all the pegs were entirely full of AOTC stuff. No one has touched any of it. No Dookus though.