Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    No advanced tickets in Greenville. Tomorrow night I will partake in the ancient tradition of standing in line. So close are we! They said there wasn't a limit and wondered if this meant any ol' Jo could walk up, buy all the tickets and sell them at absurd prices. Aye! Anyways, what's the weekend look like guys? We still meeting, or is it next weekend?
    Luke:"Master Yoda you can't die!"

Yoda:"Watch Me!"

It may have to be next weekend for me. Ive had something to come up that needs my attention. Perhaps next Friday or Saturday??
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

well i have obtained a bootleg version of Episode II ....o my god this is the coolest film
    Watch your mouth kid or ya gonna find yourself floating home

Hey is anyone in NC going to a midnight show tonight? I am not, but I was just wondering if anyone was. Anyway I hope you all have a great time seeing the movie and I hope you all enjoy it.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

im goin to the garner united artist showing woooooooohooooo
    Watch your mouth kid or ya gonna find yourself floating home

Well I am going at midnight now too!! Got tickets to the carmike on atlantic ave here in Raleigh. Just walked up and got them, no problem. And that was just a few hours ago!! I am soooooo
    excited!!

Ok, I've seen it! Twice! Midnight and Thursday night. After standing in line over night for tickets and being interviewed by all newspapers and TV stations in my area for my costume (It really rocked! I made front page with a big ol' mug! Not to mention I was interviewed and showed on every station!) I finally sat down to watch it. Oh, words can't describe the feeling I had. I still want to see it again. Anyways, anybody still finding Bespin? I haven't seen them yet in Greenville and was wondering if anyone wants to pick me up some. Let me know.
    Luke:"Master Yoda you can't die!"

Yoda:"Watch Me!"

Found the 12 inch Jango at Big K Mart on Capital Blvd today. They had 2 and I got one, so the supplies are limited. TRU on Glenwood said they would be getting more in tomorrow, so that is about it for the 12 inch Jangos in Raleigh. There are plenty of 12 inch Maces at TRU though.

found lots of Dooku's today at 2 Differant Toysrus in Charlotte well only found 2 at South Blvd TRU but the one on Independence Blvd TRU had atleast 15 or more as 5:15 sunday afternoon so there should still be plenty monday if anyone is still looking.also everwhere i go it seems the bespin Luke and vader are always damaged whats up with that?.