Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast
    Just reviving this post. What's going on North Carolinians? Are we finding anything. I haven't. Keep and eye out and keep posting. We must stand together. Are we even still meeting sometime?
    Luke:"Master Yoda you can't die!"

Yoda:"Watch Me!"

I havent found anything at all. The only thing around here is the usual pegwarmers. I have been hitting the stores often. Seems any new product that is coming in is being bought up. Very discouraging. Welcome to the collector's drought of 2002. Its going to be a long summer.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Well I told the North Carolinians at Rebelscum to watch there Kay-Bees. I went yesterday and found Obi-Wan Pilot, Endor Han, and Bespin Escape Chewie. All three are very nice figures. Still need Acklay, Deluxe Anakin, Nexu, Djas Puhr, and Palpatine to close out this month's purchases. Give me a heads up to any finds.

Hey, did they have several of these figures? I REALLY want an Obi Pilot figure. Havent seen any around here.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Two each of them at either Kay-bee. I picked up one. I'll ride by tomorrow and see if their is one left. If there is it's yours.

Thanks so much NesteaFett!! That would be great.

He's got a badly damaged box, but the figure seems good. Do you still want him? Or should I say do you open them? Let me know.

Is it the Obi pilot? I will still take him, and just open it. Would you like to do a trade or shall i just send you the cost of the figure.

i saw a few endor rebel soldiers and orn free taa and qui-gons at walmart in dunn today incase you're still lookin for those
    Watch your mouth kid or ya gonna find yourself floating home

massiff also
    Watch your mouth kid or ya gonna find yourself floating home