Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast
    I found the Nexu and Deluxe Anakin today at the Wal Mart off Wake Forest Rd here in Raleigh. They also had a ton of Endor Soldiers, Orn Free Taa, Qui Gon's, and Massiffs. Sorry NesteaFett, all the Endor Soldiers had goatees; I checked for you since I read your post on Rebelscum.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Thanks for the look out Jango. I bought the Obi Pilot today for you. I'll just take some money. It was 4.99 plus just $3.00 for the shipping would be good. Send a check or money order to:

Nate Wittman
    107 Bath Circle
    Washington, NC 27889

PM your address to me and I'll send it either tomorrow or Thursday. Probably Thursday cuz I leave early from the bank that day.

Also, nothing new in G' Vegas (That's Greenville). Talked to the people in KB. After trying to get them to open accounts at my bank (If I sell the most accounts I get a $25 gift certificate to Toys R' Us) they told me that there was some boxes in the back. We'll see. I want that Acklay.
    Luke:"Master Yoda you can't die!"

Yoda:"Watch Me!"

I mailed you a money order for $8 today NesteaFett. Be on the lookout for it soon. Thanks again for the figure.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Hi again everyone.
    Just wanted to invite you all to a new site called www.coruscantonline.com.
    The guy who put it together is from here in NC and he wanted to let you know about it.
    Come on by and check it out.

Sent your fig yesterday. On a sidenote... I WANT MY ACKLAY!

I found Acklay at wal-mart in Hickory NC today they had about 5 more still.

I havent seen the Acklay yet here in Raleigh yet. I imagine it wont be long before they start showing up.

If anyone finds this elusive Acklay please snag one for me. I've been waiting a long time and I'll be happy to take him off your hands.

Ive been seeing Acklay's at most Wal-marts here in charlotte and gastonia so you should get real soon,you do have wal-mart near by i hope.

Yeah I'll keep checking. I have one where I live in Wal-Mart and one in Greenville. We just got the unleashed figures.