Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast
    hey theres a toy show at the kerr scott building today at the fairgrounds...found some cool stuff...chewbacca cloud city capture, obi-wan pilot, maul and fett unleashed...its today till 5 and tomorrow as well
    Watch your mouth kid or ya gonna find yourself floating home

I went to the toy show today. I bought one POTJ figure that I needed, but nothing else.
    My patience paid off, because when I left there I went by TRU on Glenwood and found Han Solo. They also had 4 Obi Pilots and a few Bespin Vaders.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I found Mace Windu with Red Battle droid at Targets, so if your looking for one keep eyes open.

Sorry you had to FIND the Han Solo. I still haven't been able to find the one I hid for you Fett96. Anyways, I spotted the Red Battle Droid sometime back. Already have a Mace though and I'm not much for buying variations. Still haven't seen the damned Acklay. Oh well. Waiting on the new wavs.
    Luke:"Master Yoda you can't die!"

Yoda:"Watch Me!"

I appreciate you getting one for me, NesteaFett. I guess its ok that you cant find it now, since I dont need it. As far as the Acklay goes, a dealer at the show did have one, but I figured I would wait. Still havent seen it anywhere yet though. I may regret that I didnt buy it.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Well, found Ki-Adi and Teemto over at my Washington Wal-Mart. Keep your eyes out for them and Anakin and Darth Maul.

NesteaFett, you are very lucky when it comes to finding the new figures. It seems you always get them first on here. Perhaps I should move further down east!!

I just get gut feelings. Actually, I go to Wal-Mart, Toys R Us, Target, and occasionally Kay-Bee everyday on my lunch break aside from Sat. and Sun.. Usually, I find nothing, but sometimes I get lucky. Still haven't seen the Acklay. I guess some things will continue to alude me.

still haven't seen ackaly down here near ft bragg. have see ki-adi and teemto no luck on qui-gin , chewie adn paplation.

just find the 12 Janog Fett with firing Jetpack, and finally found qui-gin. chewie and paplation