Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast
    Hey used to go to Cape Fear High School. That's in Stedman Thespar. Anyways, it seems my dreams have come true. Even though I'm not finding any of the brand new Star Wars figs, I have discovered all of the He-Man figures. The wait is over and my early childhood memories have come to life. Also, keep an eye out for the new Deluxe C-3PO and Yoda. It seems a damaged one was found in the Target on Capital. Got this info from Rebelscum NC Finder's Report. Check it out. I'm off.
    Luke:"Master Yoda you can't die!"

Yoda:"Watch Me!"

NesteaFett, I also have found the new He-Man figures. I love these as well. I had them all as a child, yet they ended up either destroyed or in the garbage. Very sad. This however is my opportunity to get them again and even better with a modern look. I love these things. So far I have He-Man and Skeletor, and I plan on getting them all. Which ones do you have so far??
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Well, right now I have He-Man, Skeletor, Man-At-Arms, and Stratos. I'm planning on picking up Beast-Man and Mer-Man next week when I get payed. Stratos is looking kinda rare around here so I snagged the last one at Toys R' Us. Not a bad figure. I love these things. Early childhood revisited. Hey Jango, keep a heads up I heard Capitol Target has some Acklays and the new deluxe sets if you're interested. I believe that is somewhat near you. I heard in on Rebelscum. Rock on everyone.

NesteaFett, I heard that also but when I went over there to Target, not a single Acklay to be found. I was very dissappointed.
    They did have the deluxe C-3PO, but I didn't get it. I was just upset that I didn't get there in time for the Acklay.
    Oh well, it will show up eventually. The hunt must go on.
    In the meantime, I am really enjoying these new He-Man figures.
    There are pictures of some of the upcoming figures on HeMan.org.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Hey Jango! Would you be so kind as to try and ship me a deluxe C-3PO if they are still there? Also, keep an eye out for Deluxe Yoda and the Darth Maul and Ani. Thanks!

Oh, yeah! I got in an accident Sat.. My car's totaled so I don't have the wheels to get around. Just thought I'd tell you in case you were all wondering why I'll ask for certain figures. I won't be able to do my runs for a while. The Estrella De Muerte (Star of Death aka The Death Star) will ride no more. It is indeed a sorrowful day. However, I did get my carbon freezing chamber in. Hey Jango! I stayed up till 2 am last night downloading old He-Man episodes on my friends comp. Brought back memories. Drove around town all day yesterday looking for the movie Masters of the Universe. It doesn't seem to exist. Best Buy said they'd get the DVD in on the 20th of August. I look forward to that date. Ok, I'm out.

He Man rules
    Watch your mouth kid or ya gonna find yourself floating home

NesteaFett,
    I am glad you were not hurt in your accident.
    I have a deluxe C-3PO already and I will gladly send it to you. Just PM me your address again and I will get him ready to ship.

sorry to hear about your accident nestea i think i can get a hold of motu on dvd down here in the walmarts get it tocuh if you what me to look for you in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks Thespar. I found someone with the VHS MOTU and that'll hold me for now. Anybody in the Raleigh/Durham that missed out on the Deluxe Yoda's might have another chance at Target off Capitol. Seems to be doing well lately. I don't know if they're there of course, but just relaying the message. I think they're finding the accesory sets, but I'm not really interested in those right now. I'd like to see them before I think of investing. Ok, good luck to you all.