Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Glad to hear you got the figures, JediBill. Those Wal Mart folks can be something sometimes, cant they?
    Anyway that is how I got mine. Me and another collector grabbed a case each and went back to the SW section and sorted em out there.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Well, I'm happy to report, that after a long wait during the weekend I have achieved success. After a last try at calling the Wal-Mart in Greenville I discovered they had put them out. There were lots so I got what I wanted. On the way back though I locked my keys in the car at a gas station. After a locksmith and $35 I got back home to enjoy my figures. So lets recap this wonderful Sunday.

Star Wars Figures: $35

Getting home: $35

Getting to watch the Clone War Trailer with Figures: Priceless

I also am pleased to announce that after all this mess Duke goes on to win 4 ACC Championships in a row. What a glorious day.

P.S. Jangofett in answer to your quote:

"Well, I don't kno.....Waaaaaaaaaaaa!"

LOL Nesteafett!!
    I am glad you finally got your figures. It is a good feeling to have them isnt it? I will probably go out again this week and try to score me a second set, just to have it. Im not worried though, I have my set (plus my extra Jango I opened) and I can get more Saturday. Plus the Jedi Starfighter!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Yeah, be sure to post if you find any Jedi Starfighters. I'm picking the PS2 game tomorrow, can't wait. Between this month and the next I'm going way broke. I went back today and picked up R3-T7. I was hesitant to get him, but broke down at the sight of his poor self frying in an electric rage. I do have to say I'm glad I got him. He is quite a great little droid and the only one I bought since POTF '95's R2-D2. Well, of to play. Geez, 19 and I by more toys than my 9 yr. old sister.

For anyone who is in the Northern part of NC, the Wal Mart in South Boston, Virginia had TONS of the preview figures on the shelves. It had to be at least 5-6 cases worth so there are plenty to go around.
    Also in Danville, Virginia there were none on the pegs but the stock people had a couple cases on the pallets ready to go up, so it shouldnt be long there either.

Few comments, Washington Wal-Mart in NC has a good quantity of preview figures. I don't know if there are anyone near here, but if so pick 'em up. Also, bought Jedi Starfighter for PS2 yesterday. It's pretty awesome and a bit more refined over the last Starfighter game. Gives little hints here and there towards the plot of Episode II. Give it a look see if ya have a PS2. On another subject, no sign of Jedi Starfighter from hasbro. From what I'm hearing it's not coming out till this weekend. Hope it's true. Keep an eye out. After purchasing I can take a break on my wallet till the 23rd of April.

I just found the AT-ST and SpeederBike with Paplo 2 pk at the Toysrus in Gastonia NC they still had 4 more has of 8:15pm 12-13-2002 also that sorry excuess for a Wal-Mart in Gastonia also has a few Preview figures on the hooks but no Jango's.

I found a bunch of sneak preview figures at Wal-Mart in DUNN, NC ...Also a couple R4-M9s too
    Watch your mouth kid or ya gonna find yourself floating home

Hiya there Daye!!
    Looks like you are the closest person on here to me. I am in Raleigh.
    Ahh yes I remember the Wal Mart in Dunn. I used to be a student at Campbell. I can remember many trips to that Wal Mart when I shouldve been in class....
    Oh well, does the Wm there have any of the BoShek wave?

hey whats up!? .....Yea they got a super walmart there now across the street from the old one...I havent seen ANY Boshek figures...i do know that they have them on the Star Wars fan club site for 8.99 ....i had already ordered the wave from Ebay ...i should be gettin it soon....Hey do you know of any Toy shows around the fairgrounds area?? I used to go to them back b4 Ep1 came out...they had alotta cool stuff ...I think it was at the Jim Graham building.....lata
    Watch your mouth kid or ya gonna find yourself floating home