Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    You might want to check your TRU either tomorrow or Thursday. I called mine last night and they said they would probably have their Jedi Starfighters available in the next couple of days. If mine is putting theirs out this week, yours probably will be too.
    Good luck!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Well, found the Teebo Wave today. Got all of them. If any of y'all in NC want me to pic up some send me a message my way. I'll be glad to pick one up for you. It's Tues. No sign of the Jedi Starfighter. And Jango, yeah my Toys R Us are saying the same thing. They said by Wed. I hope he wasn't lying. Good luck.

Good luck to you as well. I will be making the trip tomorrow to see. Lets keep our fingers crossed!!
    Happy hunting everyone!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

I got a question. I've been staring at the AOTC Kamino Escape Jango Fett for a couple of weeks now. You know, the one not due out until April 23rd. Well, I'm at a dilema. I want to open it so bad cuz it looks awesome, but it also looks cool in its blue little box. Now I've already opened my Obi-Wan Coruscant chase and Anakin Skywalker. Should I open the Jango as well? I know I'll get another on April 23rd.

Tear that thing open!! If I had one it would be open and I would carry it everywhere!! Well not everywhere, but I would definately open it.
    It is way too cool to keep confined in the package.
    Open this one, enjoy it, and then in April get another one to keep carded, since there will be plenty of them then.
    Or just send it to me!!

Found AT-ST and speederbike at Independence TRU in Charlotte, as of 10:30 they had 3 left

Any Jedi Starfighters there?

The people have spoken. Even my roomate has said to open the sommamabish!(<-Funny spelling, huh?). Today he will be freed from his plastic prison. If I get the Jedi Starfighter soon I might go home and get my Slave I. A great battle will ensue. Awe, the happiness I feel. TOYS RULE!!!

Have fun NesteaFett!!
    I wish I had that Jango figure. He'll be the first one I grab on the 23rd.

JEDI STARFIGHTER FOUND!!!

I found it! I found it! God I'm happy. You might for the hell of it wanna go to Wal-Mart tonight. I went over and got discouraged not seeing it on the shelves. After checking the boxes up and down I found a Hasbro box with Boys marked on it. At closer examination I discovered the words Jedi Fighter. It's awesome. Even though my Obi-Wan figure has trouble getting in I still love it. The fight mode isn't bad at all. It's actually quite cool even if it's not in the movie. All I have to say is go now. Forget logic. The force is strong in Wal-Mart! Praise Jesus!

P.S. This is quite possibly my most favorite ship from the trilogy and my excitement for this reason is quite phesible (Don't know how to spell that)