Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Congrats NesteaFett!!
    Well I went to TRU and 2 different Wal-Marts yesterday with no luck. Searched high and low, and asked the employees about it.
    No one really knew anything. Its very discouraging, but I will keep fighting the good fight. Its only a matter of time before I have it. Congrats again Nesteafett!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Hey Jango if you want it I'll pick one up for ya and send it. But by the time you get it it might be out over there. Give me a heads up if ya want.

NesteaFett,
    Hold that thought until Monday. I am going to go hunting again this weekend and try to find it.
    If I dont have it by Monday, I will probably take you up on that offer.
    By the way, where exactly is Washington, NC?
    How far are you from Raleigh/Durham?
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Hey Darth,

Just got back from the TRU on Independence, and nothing! Those things went fast! I even had an "associate" check for me, just to make sure there were none hiding in boxes in the back. NOTHING!! Man was I disapointed, guess I was just to slow. But luckily there are two other TRU within close range that I will be heading to.

They did have the preview wave (which I already have), but I did pick up another Jango and Zam. So it was a total wasted trip.
    My finger you will pull..hmmm?

Hey Echo 7,
    Have you been to one of the Heroes Conventions there in Charlotte? They do it every year in June downtown there at the Convention Center. I am probably going this year.

Never been, but most definantly would like to. I am definantly going to put it on my schedule.
    My finger you will pull..hmmm?

I am happy to report that I FINALLY found the Jedi Starfighter yesterday. It was at the Wal-Mart on Roxboro Rd in Durham.
    I picked up 2 of them, and there were still about 3 or 4 left as of 5:30pm last night.

Congrats Jango Fett! So what do you think? I've been playing around with it a bit. I haven't had much time lately with auditions for my major, work, and papers, but the time I have spent is priceless. My roomate complains about me making to much noise. I've actually been putting my Adi Gallia in it. She fits pretty good and was in the Jedi Starfighter game.

Anyone finding the new lego sets at there Wal-Mart? I found the Coruscant Chase thingy with Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Zam Wessel along with there vehicles. I was hoping to find the Yoda/Dooku duel one, Gunship, or Anakin and Sandpeople.

NesteaFett,
    I am VERY happy with the starfighter. Its a great ship and is a great design. Its a good feeling to finally have it.
    I also found some of the LEGO sets. I saw the bounty hunter pursuit, the tusken raider encounter, and the technic Jango and super battle droid sets. I picked up the tusken raider encounter, but I wouldve rather had the jedi duel (w/Yoda and Dooku).
    I havent opened it yet though.
    I also got a Shaak Ti in the mail that I won off ebay. Shes a great looking figure and now I am debating on opening her.