Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    How much was Shaak Ti? I was thinking about getting another figure from Episode II, preferably a Jedi. I'm really anxious about the Nikto Jedi. I like the blast effect with Shaak Ti though. Instead I got Anakin Skywalker which I think is a waste of a figure and should've been replaced with one in his Jedi outfit. The lightsaber in the arm trick reminiscent of the first Darth, Luke, and Obi figures doesn't work well. Some of the magnet tricks they have are nice though. I'm going to Wal-Mart tonight. I want Jedi Duel too, but will be satisfied with a Tusken Raider Encounter. Ok, that's my report. Enjoy your toys and remember Jango, I opened my Jango. Wow, too many Jango's.

ahhh :)

AH YES! I just got back from Wal-Mart in Dunn...They had one jedi starfighter and i jus had to get it...They also had a Boshek and a couple Biker Scouts and Sandtroopers...I was surprised to see those...it was a good day :happy:
    Watch your mouth kid or ya gonna find yourself floating home

Congrats to you Daye!! That Starfighter is a fine piece, isnt it?
    Did you happen to see any EP2 LEGO sets? I spotted a few in my area and bought one.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Thumbs up

Yea i saw a few jedi starfighters nad they had jango fett, i cant remember the others but they had a bunch of star wars legos

Jason

oh yeah the starfighter is Bada$$ i havent opened it yet but im gettin ready to! hehehe

Jason

Enjoy it daye!! It is a great toy.
    So how are things in Dunn nowadays? I havent been in so long.
    I think I will come down soon though; I have a friend who lives down there.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Well honestly pretty boring hehe...well u know how it goes but its cool..

I know how that goes.
    Do you ever come up to Raleigh any?

I just came from K-Mart in Gastonia NC on franklin blvd were i found the Jedi Starfighter they still have 7 on shelf as of 7:15 whemn i left.

Hey Jango, got two questions. How much was that Tusken Raider Encounter and would it be possible for you to pick one up to send to me?