Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    The Tusken Raider set was 9.97.
    I dont see why I couldnt get you one. I might even send you the one I have because my Wal Mart had about 12 sets of them.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I might do that. I wanna check around some more. Sat. night's when they put a lot of stuff out. It's when I ganked my Jedi Starfighter. I've also been hearing of Collection 2 AOTC toys being put out. Give a heads up if anyone finds anything and do thing of us other NCarolinians when you're picking them up in glee.

Thumbs up

Well, I have to post it. It kinda applies, but I just found the AOTC Soundtrack on the internet. It's great. I'm just amazed. Across the Stars rules and I cannot wait to see it with the action. If you need to know where to get it I can tell you. It's probably no secret, but I don't know what's good to post in case somebody's watching.

NesteaFett,
    I am going to hit some of the stores today, and if I find anything of interest I will let you know.
    About that AOTC soundtrack, send me a private message to let me know where you found it. I think I have an idea but you are right about posting that stuff. Just send me a pm to let me know.
    Thanks alot buddy.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Just found the Yoda/Dooku LEGO set at Wal-Mart in Knightdale. They also had the Anakin/Tusken raider set as well.
    So far no Slave I LEGO set or any of the actual AOTC figures.
    Will post as soon as they are found.

Cranky, nothing. My day was squat and all I have to show for it is a car with no gas. Well, heading out tomorrow. I want a lego Yoda!!!! I'm also wondering how dumb my Wal-Mart employees are. Will I get more figures before the 23rd under $10?

For anyone in the Charlotte NC area who cares.....AT-ST w/speeder bike at TRU in Pineville NC. As of 5:45pm there were two left.
    My finger you will pull..hmmm?

Ok guys. Once again I need you're opinion. I, after a long talk with an ebay seller, got in touch with one of the people who found the Episode II figures. He was looking for Hot Wheels when, boing, there's Episode II figures. However, I look everyday and find, boing, nothing! Anyways, I've managed to get him to send me:

Captain Typho
    Tusken Raider w/ Child
    Plo Koon
    Shaak Ti
    Boba Fett

For $45.00 including shipping. That's $9 a figure. I'm going to probably send off the money order tomorrow, but if you can let me know your opinion before then, then I'd appreciate it.

That doesnt look like too bad of a deal. However you are paying about 3 extra dollars for each figure, but that is Ok since these wont be out for another 3 weeks. It all depends on how bad you want these.
    I am waiting, but if I had a chance like you do I would probably get em.

By the way, TRU in Raleigh had the AT-ST in. I grabbed one so there is now 1 left as of about 11:00am.

Yeah I went a head with the deal. I don't know why, but I'm trying to secure these figures as soon as I can. If I were to try to buy all those figures off ebay separately I'd pay like $66. Anyways, he's checking he might be able to score me a Nikto Jedi, Battle Droid, SaeSae Tin, Geonisian warrior, and Jar Jar. I don't know if I'll order them all but we'll see. Now it's time to sit back and play some Jedi Outcast. I've been wanting this game for a while. Let's see how it contends. Hey Jango, still know sign of Lego Count Dooku/Yoda. I'm still looking though.