Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Good luck to you this weekend, NesteaFett. Let me know what you find.
    Enjoy your new game too!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I wish you the same Mi Amigo! Send us word as soon as you find something. Heck, put 'em on layaway and I'll drive over there to pick me up a set.
    Luke:"Master Yoda you can't die!"

Yoda:"Watch Me!"

Welp, two things for you my fellow Carolinians. First, as you might have seen wav 2 of AOTC has arrived in VA. It's, hopefully, only a matter of time before it hits here. Also, on a different note, last night at 2:00 am I decided to drive to New Bern. It was a good hour away and once I started down the long wooded road I cursed myself for such a stupid idea. But, in spite of finding nothing AOTC related I did get the last R2-Q5 at Wal-Mart. Is there anyone watching in the New Bern area that can give me a heads up if they find anything so I don't have to drive so far for the heck of it?

I have yet to find anything this weekend, except some preview figures at the Wal Mart in Knightdale.
    I am going to drive upto VA early next week and try to score some of those AOTC toys if there are any available.
    I will be keeping my fingers crossed.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Yeah, I heard they were found in Roanoke. That's not to far away. I also noticed some pegs had been emptied in my Star Wars section at Wal-Mart. I'm wonder if they are preparing. If so, Praise Jesus and happy Easter to me! Anyone request I pick something up for them if I find stuff. I'll be more than happy to do it as long as people keep true to paying me. I'm not charging any more than shipping too.

If you find any AOTC figs, keep me in mind.
    I will remember you too NesteaFett.

Ha ha! I found collection 1 and 2 of AOTC. Sadly no Nikto Jedi though. I've heard reports of people finding them and thought I'd be lucky. I actually went to Wal-Mart for the heck of it. Had a dream the night before that I found them and decided what the heazy! Anyways, I get there and see no Hasbro boxes so go back home sad. Looked up some on the forum and found someone who said the figures were in a box with a pink stripe around them saying toys. Suddenly I perk up. I remembered seeing tons of them there. With a quickness me and my roomate, swallowed by the excitement, travel to Wal-Mart. There they were. I probably found 20 some boxes and all were opened. I also tore a gash in my finger with my keys cutting them. Bleed all over the box. Anyway, I have all the figures and am extatic beyond belief. This is my first big box ripping experience and the adrenaline still runs through me. So let's recap:

Gas $10
    Box of Bandaids $1.50
    Finding the AOTC Figures early, Priceless

Ok, good night and HH!

Congratulations NesteaFett!!
    Its good to see that these are showing up in NC now. I definately want to go through with that deal we talked about earlier.
    Talk to you later buddy!!

Well I hit Wal Mart in Danville Virginia last night and found absolutely nothing. They had some boxes out on the pallet but no Star Wars at all. It is discouraging, but it always pays off.

Found a bunch of AOTC toys at Wal Mart on Roxboro Rd in Durham. Picked up 2x Jango, 2x Boba, Padme, Anakin, Obi Wan, R2-D2 Coruscant Sentry.
    They had Battle Droid, Super Battle Droid, Shaak Ti, Captain Typho, and Plo Koon also.