Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Hey guys. Just found this forum. I'm from Raleigh, too. I got all the ATOC figs at Walmart on Glenwood a few days ago. There are a few more of us that talk on the rebelscum board in the NC Look what I found area.

Nice to meet ya!

Hello, todds, are you talking about the North Carolina Finders Report. If so, I post as JangoNate there. Good to see someone else. Still nobody near me, but that 's cool.
    Luke:"Master Yoda you can't die!"

Yoda:"Watch Me!"

Hi Todds!! Glad to see someone else from Raleigh on here.
    I dont post on Rebelscum much. I like SSG alot better and I have been here longer. So anyway its great to see Raleigh representin on here!! Keep me posted on anything you find in our area!!
    Welcome aboard!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Hungry? Want some cereal? Want some Episode II cereal? Go to Wal-Mart then. Got both of my collector boxes and am ready to chowdown.

went to Walmart on glenwood i did and found nothing but empty racks :-P ........looks like they had some aotc toys but they gone now.......O well i go to Dunn tomorrow and try again :-)
    Watch your mouth kid or ya gonna find yourself floating home

Well guys, I found the mother load. I have gotten all of Collection 2 wav 2:

Jar Jar Senator
    Dexter Jettster
    Nikto Jedi
    SaeSee Tiin

and all of the Deluxe Figures:

Darth Tyranus
    Obi-Wan
    Jango
    Mace Windu

as well as walked away with a Slave I to battle my Jedi Starfighter. They are all sweet! All I had to do was find a nice older lady, sweeten up to her and she looked up the prices and overode it by punching in the amount. Basically, be very picky with who you check out with and tell them you couldn't get the price. Once they look it up there's more of a chance that they'll punch it in. For basic collection just carry one or more POTJ and have them ring them up first, then tell them that they are all the same price. Hope this helps some. Anybody find Anakin and/or Zam's speeder or a Dooku lightsaber that they are willing to sell?

For anyone who is having trouble finding any of the preview figs, Toys R Us in Durham has all of them, including Jango. They have a bunch of them!!
    Also TRU on Glenwood Avenue in Raleigh has a ton of AT-STs as well.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Yeah, the walmart on glenwood did have the AOTC stuff out for a few hours. I got 14 figures there. Since then nothing. Where did you find the wave 2 stuff nesteafett??

It was in Greenville. I was very lucky. I went to Wal-Mart to get some tape for packaging and saw them on the pallet. They were regular Hasbro boxes with EP2 collection 2 on them. I was happy as hell and brought a few POTJ figures to the front and had the lady scan them instead. She was going home so didn't care. Came back later to try my luck at the Deluxe and Slave 1 and as previously posted my luck was good.

Once again NesteaFett gets the goods in the eastern part of our state. Maybe I should move over there....
    Anyway Todds and I will have to cover the Raleigh area and see if we can devise a system to helping each other out a little.