Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    We need a web to track where there going and stuff. If you read any posts from Dr Evazan in Newark, DE go to Wal-Mart. Every time I read his posts i get the same exact finds here. Plus, I go to Wal-Mart nearly every night. Also, last night saw TIE Bomber/Snowspeeder on pallet. Decided I'd be patient and not rip into it. Plus there was no "Do Not Open Til April 23rd" on the box. Came back around 9 this morning and they weren't put out. Probably holding it til the 23rd.
    Luke:"Master Yoda you can't die!"

Yoda:"Watch Me!"

Ok guys this is just crazy! Tonight I scored yet again and give you some incredible news. On the pallet I opened a box marked for April 23rd and have:

:rum Roll Please::

Count Dooku (Dark Lord)
    Anakin (Hangar Duel)
    Clonetrooper (Red Stripe)
    Zam Wessel

and last but not least!

Yoda!

Woohoo! Ok, I'm a happy son of a gun. Itching to open these, but something makes me resist. Anyway, this is the 4th time I've gotten past Wal-Mart's so called no sale code. If they wanted this to work they should have informed there cashiers. Anyways, I'm off to bed. Got to get up and find the other set I stashed. Good luck to you all, and may the force be with you.

Well, tonight I found Taun We, Royal Guard, and Lumi something. All figures are mine. Found the speeders, but didn't leave with them. I'm going to attempt it tomorrow. Wish me luck!

The force has definately been with you, NesteaFett. You have been incredibly successful in finding all of your EP2 toys. I found the deluxe Dooku this weekend but I couldnt get past the cashiers. I played dumb and told them if they didnt want them to be sold then why have them on the shelves. I even spoke with the manager. Didnt work though. Oh well, only 8 more days and it will be mine anyway.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Yeah, I got caught trying to get out with a second set. I'm more worried about getting out the speeders. There's nothing to scan for it. I'll have to get them to overide. We'll see.

Well good luck to you NesteaFett. Let us know how it went.
    May the force be with you.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Well, I got the speeders and returned last night to pick up two more Dooku's. One was for me and the other for a person who offered to pay a lot for it.

Hey does anyone know if the Toys R Us in Raleigh will be having the midnight madness sale on the Ep2 stuff?????????
    Watch your mouth kid or ya gonna find yourself floating home

Last time I heard there are no Toys R Us' opening at midnight in NC. That was from the official list. I don't know if any of that has changed.

No, not a single TRU in NC will be opening at 12am. Looks like Wal Mart is going to get the business!! Fine by me, as long as I can get in there and snag what I want.