Sideshow Utopau Airborne Clone Trooper

I have to double-check my list to see if this is one I'd always planned to order.

[Crap! It is on my list. This is disturbing.]

Now it looks very nice and is a cool clone trooper (though I really want the Galactic Marine).

Here's the deal.

OK - it's great to save my money when I don't buy every figure. For example, I'm not in the market for the bounty hunters. My Hasbro ones are very nice, thank you.

So you can save $$$ by not ordering.

Second is space.

I don't have the cash for the IKEA detolf right now, but when I do, it's supposed to have [on one shelf!] Obi-Wan (SS) Grievous (H), Cody (SS), and the Utopau Clone (SS). I have all these figures already and in action poses, they take up all the room on a detolf shelf that I think I can spare.

I think I should skip this one - but he's so cool looking!

Anyway, I'm going to try and skip him.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

This one's quick shot on Sideshow's FB page look mighty impressive...it;s a definite "yes" for me....

....and here we are for the 23 day notice!

The 2nd Airborne Company, 212th Attack Battalion Trooper will be hitting soon! Looking forward to it!
    Early review pics are popping up online and this trooper looks fantastic....

Well, I got a lot 6 new detolfs and set up 3 of them with Naboo / Endor figures including my new STAP and Battle Droid, and PT Coruscant figures (all Hasbro save for a SideShow ROTS Anakin vs. Hasbro's great looking Darth Tyranus).

I haven't set up the Tatooine / Geonosis / Utopau / Mustafar cases yet. I have some rearranging of things to do first.

But I didn't order the Airborne because I suspect that on a detolf shelf, with Cody, Obi-Wan, the Utopau Trooper, and Hasbro's Grievous, it'll not have any more room - especially with Grievous' 4 arms out and Obi-Wan fighting him while the Trooper extends his long rifle in the pose I have planned.

It's too bad, but for my display I have all that I needed. Had the Airborne came out before the regular Utopau trooper...

Anyway, I'll enjoy seeing JediBear's pics.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The Airborne Trooper has landed....just a few quick shots for now....(really swamped with work....I'll post some thoughts on this new entry into the Sideshow Clone ranks later)...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AIRBOURNE-01.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	70.5 KB 
ID:	26867

Name:	AIRBOURNE-02.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	26868

Name:	AIRBOURNE-3.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	26869

Another quick shot....really liking the look and design of this one...

Name:	AIRBORNE-08.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	26870

Cool shots. Kinda funny you took the airborne guy and kept him in a cave setting.

Dang is that helmet big! It looks in your shots about 10% too wide, not a huge difference but since they also shrunk the visor by 10% on this design it stands out in my eye immediately.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I really like your 3rd picture of the Airborne.

This is one I didn't purchase but admire in others' collections.

Hey, Utapau has it's "cave-like" settings ! ...besides, the weather's been awful up here for outdoor stuff.

I really dig this trooper....here he is tending to a fallen comrade...

Name:	AIRBORNE-09.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	73.9 KB 
ID:	26909

When an Airborne was shown tending to a fallen comrade in the early days when I first saw ROTS, I thought these guys were medics originally.

Wonder what the medics look like? Probably just like the armor of all the other clones and field attriage is probably something they're all trained for.